(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J.R.
    Participant

Hello,

Every few years my wife and I discuss visiting Sheri’s Ranch. We talk big at home, but back out at the last minute due to nerves or something each time we are in town. We are not getting any younger (late 50’s). We will be back in the area in late August and thinking about it again. It’s definitely a bucket list thing.

Two questions.

1. Do any of the ladies choose not to take customers later in their years? I mean, I am not talking twilight years, but still.

2. I am not sure I want to be involved, but more less watch, which I guess is technically involved. There are a few things I would like to witness, and some things my wife would like to experience before we give up on the fantasy altogether. I probably don’t need to elaborate. Are some of the girls more comfortable with this type of “party” (for lack of a better term) than others? I am not sure going through the line up would be the best way to pick someone for what we are looking for.

Hoping to get the nerve up this year!!!

Thanks,
    Jim

Flint
    Participant

Jim:
    If they do, it might not be easy to tell. Email or Tweet the ladies you are both interested in and state your rough ages while getting to know each other.
    you can discuss what you and your wife would like in your party ahead of time, and see if the ladies are receptive.

J.R.
    Participant

Thank you Flint!

Flint
    Participant

A belated you are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar