(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pierced
    Participant

Rather than try to write up another description of one of the most fun evenings I’ve had, I’d like to share the review I posted on Allissa’s page with the forum at large.

It is apparent from reading all 15 pages of her reviews that Allissa has the ability to develop a connection with any man who tickles her fancy, because that’s what it is all about after all – this isn’t a fast food joint where you place your order and get served; it’s all about who you connect with and what develops between you both. It almost seems like trying to sum up our experience together in mere words does a disservice to the energy we shared; it was a transcendental evening where time both stopped and went on forever. If our arrangement had been for $1 per laugh between us I would have gone broke. I know it was something I will remember forever, and I’d like to think Allissa will remember me, too. Don’t get me wrong, fellas, I’m not the delusional guy who thinks the stripper at the club is in love with me, but I am a good judge of character and Allissa is all real. Whatever you feel with her is only there because you developed it together.

I arrived at the ranch very late Sat. night/Sun. morning and took a seat at the bar. The bar was pretty empty, but there were two ladies chatting at the end so I ordered a beer and took a seat with them to join in their conversation. I’m not a very shy person and have never had any problems with women, but having never been to a brothel before I was a little hesitant and wanted to make sure I followed all the protocols and made everyone comfortable and happy (which includes fat tips for the bartender, gentlemen!). One of the ladies retired for the evening and I was left alone with Allissa and we hit it off very well. I’ve played music my whole life so my hearing is less than perfect, and Allissa is a bit quiet, so there was a lot of me saying, “What?” which the bartender go a kick out of. The deaf guy and the quiet girl, both sitting directly in front of the jukebox, provided a bit of early AM comedy relief.

I absolutely wanted a tour of the place, and Allissa was happy to oblige even though it was the end of her shift and she was going home the next day for some well deserved time off. I told her right off the bat that I’d be down for “a little fun”, but my job had had me hiking in the desert some 15 miles that day in 95* heat and I was physically exhausted, so chances were that I wasn’t going to be up to anything too involved. I am an engineer working on a military contract, so I felt like a big dork with a cheesy pick-up line saying I couldn’t tell her exactly what I was working on, but she understood and I don’t think it came off that way. Besides, it’s a brothel for fuck’s sake, you don’t need pick up lines! 🙂

We had as much fun on the tour as we did at the bar, and the tour ended in her room where we continued our conversation amid negotiations for the remainder of the evening’s activities. I selected some jacuzzi time, because a hot soak was really what I needed after a day in the desert. I was in Allissa’s world, so I let her do all the driving, all I had to do was decide if she started in a bathing suit or birthday suit. She totally took advantage of me for the rest of the evening, and I loved every minute of it. I’m pretty sure she enjoyed herself, too…

We finished in the jacuzzi and retired to her room to dry off, where we talked and talked and talked. I could have stayed there with her for a very long time. I left the ranch as the sun was coming up, where did the night go? I am already looking forward to next time, because there will be a next time with this little vixen (no pun intended with the “little”). <3

thepretender
    Participant

Hello Pierced,

Great review, thanks for sharing your experience with us. With Allissa, it is so easy to feel the connection. She is sweet and genuine.

By the way, this jukebox, shy guy with a hearing deficit and the lady saying “I can’t hear you” thing is starting to make a whole lot more sense to me. Maybe we just needed to find a nice quiet booth or go soak in the jacuzzi. lol I won’t ask what the decision was on the bathing suit vs. birthday suit question. It’s all good.

Best regards,
    Pretender

Pierced
    Participant

Hey, Pretender.

You missed the key words in the b/b suit decision: “started in”. It’s no surprise in which condition we ended up!

– P

thepretender
    Participant

You are so right, Pierced. It is not the start for which the poets compose sonnets, but the culmination that inspires. Watching the sunrise with Allissa is truly inspirational. Here’s to the “little” vixen in your future.

best regards,
    pretender

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Pierced! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review! I enjoyed our time very much, yes it was obvious 😉 I’m glad you were not shy and came and joined our conversation. I do hope we meet again! Pretender what comes on must come off!

Pierced
    Participant

I do hope we meet again!

Attachments:
    Pierced
    Participant

Oh, and next time I’ll be sure to come to the ranch first, hike second. 😉

Allissa
    Participant

Deal! Will you have energy for the hike after? I hope not!

Pierced
    Participant

I’ll have to bring my bike, hopefully I won’t even be able to walk, lol.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by Pierced.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar