(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JDFire
    Participant

Hello Allissa,

Not sure if you received our email or not so I thought I would post here. We are a couple looking to have our first threesome. We would love to chat with you more. Looking to fly out to Nevada and will be at the ranch on June 29th. Please let me know if you have time that day. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jeremy

Allissa
    Participant

Hi Jeremy! I hope I didn’t miss your email! We don’t have access to our emails outside of the ranch so I will be sure to answer when I return Monday! Thanks for the shout out 😉 talk to you soon.

JDFire
    Participant

Thank you so much for the reply. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. No problem on the email. Have a great day!

JDFire
    Participant

Hello Allissa,

Thank you so much for the reply. No problem on the email. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jeremy

mr. s
    Participant

Hi Allissa. I will be at the ranch on September 24th and 25th. I saw that the calendar for September is on your profile but no dates are highlighted. Does this mean you’re off the whole month or are your September dates just not posted yet?

Any help is appreciated and Thank You!

Allissa
    Participant

That jus means I’m slacking and need to work on my schedule 🙂 I will make sure I get it planned out before I leave Thursday! Hope that helps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar