(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

Havent Posted Here on the Sheris Board in a Very Long Time. I Used to be a frequent Poster Here Too,lol.September 23, 2006 was My First Trip to SherisRanch & and I Still Remember walking up thoose steps @ Sheris To Ring The Buzzer to Tell the Hostess I’m Here for a Appointment with : Airforce Amy , who was working @ Sheris @ the Time. I was So Nervous Because My first Visit to Sheris ranch I was a 33 year old Virgin. I Had The Best First Time Having Sex @ Sheris Ranch . Sheris will ALWAYS have a Special Place in My Heart Because I was De-Virginized There & went to see the Same Lady there 4 More Times and with other ladies since there too. THANK YOU SHERIS RANCH for Being There and Thank The Ladys who Taught Me about about Sex. Not Sure @ the Moment IF I’ll Return There Because I Now Have a Girlfriend Who I care Alot about. Tommorrow Night I’m cooking Dinner for her and was gonna ask her IF she’d be into going, cause shes really ” kinky” . So who knows Maybe we’ll be there together for a couples Party ? If not, i’d have to sneak over there sometime. ALL the ladies there @ Sheris Now werent there when I was last there in Summer 2010 so Which of you ladies Love Couples Partys ?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    Anakin
    Participant

Hey there MyB! Good to see you back on the board, even if it id just a quick hello. I’m glad to see that you’re doing well these days!

Flint
    Participant

yes nice to see you posting agian.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Hi Anakin & Flint . Nice To Hear From You Guys. SORRY its been so Long since I Posted here. Been Busy Working & Dating. I’ll get My butt up there to Sheris by Late Spring or early summer. Miss That Place so much.I’ll Post More often, here & there

Flint
    Participant

we will look forward to it.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

LOTS of NEW , SEXY Sheris Ladies There Too

m.ybarra55
    Participant

ONLY, Sheris Ladies Currently There Who”ve I Met before but never partyed with & our Still There are : MONTANA & CiCi

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Hey there, I just wanted to say congrats on your milestone and I hope we continue to see much more of you, both on the forum and in the bar! Also I must say that you are neglecting, yourself Montana and CiCi are AMAZING ladies, you should defiantly get some alone time with them!!

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Yeah, Havent Seen Montana & CiCi in a Long Time & be nice to see them Again & To Meet You & the other Ladies who are their @ Sheris Now

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Welcome Back m.ybarra55.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Lots of us love couples including myself. I would enjoy getting to know you two through email before you make your trip in this direction.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Hi Brittney, I’m Hoping To Make My First Sheris Visit since 2010, Sometime this Summer, If not in Spring. Will be nice to Be there Again.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

HAPPY LEAP DAY FEBRUARY 29 EVERYONE

m.ybarra55
    Participant

hope to see n meet you , brittney , when i’m there at sheris

Flint
    Participant

I hope to run into you on my next Ranch visit.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I’ve Only Met 1 Sheris Board Poster while at Sherisranch & that was ” Weskers ” who I dont think posts on the board anymore, and that was at Sheris Halloween Party 2009. Be cool to Meet more

Flint
    Participant

nver met any posters but i do not hang out in the bar, so it would be tougher.

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome back!!! We have missed each other so many times itd be great to add to your new relationship!

m.ybarra55
    Participant

be nice to meet you Allissa

Flint
    Participant

you won’t regret it.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I’ll Definitly Be going To Sheris Ranch Soon to do My First Party There Since Summer 2010 , Now, that as of Yesterday I’m Single Again. So No Couples Party. It’ll just be Me

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar