(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by WTF. This post has been viewed 2302 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

it was an attack of conscience like i felt like i was doing something wrong (friends i know look down on prostitution) but after making further attempts to find a gf around where i live, still no luck just trash that live around here that want a sugar daddy so yes i will be going to sheri’s ranch in 3 weeks. no matter what my friends say about it. i’m pretty sure there are better women at this establishment anyway.

Flint
    Participant

Good decision, matt. let us know how it turns out. I hope to be there in late summer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i will, and that and some people i know whom are friends are fine seem to have the idea that all women who work at this place are trash. i disagree. lol they are jealous that i have found something far better then a relationship, and some of the women on here i’ve talked to have been nothing but respectful of me 🙂

Allissa
    Participant

Yay! Don’t let others stupid judgement stop your fun!

WTF
    Participant

Lock and load Jax… have a kick ass time and be sure to let us know how things went during your stay.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar