(800) 506-3565

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Participant

At least I’m not completely alone!,based on some of the other posts I’ve read.

My predicament: I had a fairly traumatic upbringing and didn’t have the usual social experiences. I never dated in high school or even college. My first sexual experience occurred at 27. It didn’t go well and, despite a few more attempts with this woman over the next few weeks, I was still never able to complete the act. Despite having a few opportunities over the ensuing 32 years, I’ve had so little confidence based on my lack of experience (or success), I’ve balked or frozen in these situations and the opportunities quickly passed. I’ve been to a few strip clubs over the years and had a couple lap dances, and I’m a regular viewer of adult material, so I have no problem with desire.

Well, I’ve certainly thought, over the years, that I would have solved this by now, met someone, fallen in love, got married, and so on. I’ve dated, but this hangs over head like a sword. I’ve had a lot of discussions and a lot of therapy, yet here I still am! I’m turning 60 in few weeks and I’m thinking I need to visit a professional (in all likelihood somebody born long after my last experience! ) So I’m thinking the first week in May, I’ll be boarding a plane to Nevada.

I have several concerns, such as being overweight and out of shape (otherwise very healthy), being older and, of course, being very anxious. Are there women who could take me case one or does this scare everybody to death?!

Thanks for reading!

Flint
    Participant

I am certain you will find several ladies who will want to party with you. I would start an email dialogue with those that appeal to you. I nwould not be concerned about your age and weight.

Bad Boy
    Participant

Rick,
    I’ve had several parties at Sheri’s, and I can assure you:
    1. The staff and ladies will do nothing but relax you.
    2. You will be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
    3. You will enjoy yourself and leave feeling so good that you’ll want to come back.

I recommend e-mailing the lady of your choice in advance of your visit. This helps you get to know each other, and you’ll feel even more at ease when the two of you finally meet.

Bottom line–Sheri’s is the perfect choice for you. You will not be disappointed!

Rick
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate the advice. I feel better about it. Just booked my trip!

Bad Boy
    Participant

Rick,
    So glad to hear that you booked your trip. I’m glad you are feeling better. You will feel even better once you get there. I can’t even start to explain how great Sheri’s is. Have a wonderful time. We’re all in your corner, friend.

Flint
    Participant

Everyone is rooting for you. relax and enjoy yourself.

RanchMama

@ Rick I don’t know if you have had a chance to read this blog post yet. This very wonderful customer of Sheri’s wrote it for individuals such as yourself to impart his experience with all the many firsts that he encountered here with us. If you have an opportunity please read it. I know that you will have an amazing time here with us but I also know how scary it can be.

http://newblog.sherisranch.com/virgins/adult-virginity-legal-brothels/

Rick
    Participant

Yes, in fact I did read it with great interest! I hope my experience is as good! I am looking forward to the trip. I have a combination fear-anxiety and anticipation-anxiety.

Violet
    Participant

Hi Rick!
    I am glad that you decided to book a trip out to the ranch! You are going to have an absolutely amazing time and there is no need for you to feel anxious or fearful. All of us ladies are completely understanding to everyone’s situations and we do our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible 🙂 Your story does not scare me to death and please don’t feel worried about overweight or out of shape. None of us are perfect and we all have little things about ourselves that we don’t necessarily love, but that makes us human. That will not at all interfere with your experience here and you are going to have an amazing time with the lucky lady that you choose 🙂

Rick
    Participant

Thank you, Violet! I’ll still try to lose s few pounds first!

Flint
    Participant

Rick building stamina for your party is a good idea.

Rick
    Participant

The ladies aren’t replying to any of my emails, so I may just have to wing it when I get there, I guess.

kane
    Participant

Sometimes it can take a while. There are limited computers at the ranch as I understand, and emails to the ladies are only accessible while the lady is at the ranch. Also, I would recommend checking your spam/junk folder. I had the initial emails from the ladies I have corresponded with go there. After I marked them as non spam subsequent emails went straight to inbox.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Hi Rick,

When venturing into unknown waters, all you need is confidence! Experience isn’t always the best teacher, especially under certain circumstances. Bad experiences can be a mental block, but with the right guidance, your mind will be free to allow your body to drift off into a new realm of passion. Allow yourself to release the desires you have so desperately wanted to feel. The connection between two people begins in the brain, and the physical only plays a miniscule part. Reward yourself with a birthday gift you will never forget! Message me personally if you have any other questions or want to share something privately. Between me and you, age ain’t nothin’ but a number! 😉

Kisses,

Kellie

Rick
    Participant

That’s very nice! Thank you, Kellie! As they say, the biggest sex organ is the brain. Fortunately, in my case (I’m Irish descent. We aren’t well represented in the adult film industry!)

Charina Lee
    Participant

You ARE NOT too far gone!!!!! And i’d love to be the one to prove it to you!!!!

Kisses,

Charina

Rick
    Participant

I wish our schedules lined up, Charina! You won’t be there when I’m visiting. But who knows? Maybe I’ll make this an annual trip! Nobody has replied to any of my emails, so I might have to just wing it when I get there.

Flint
    Participant

I suppose you could start at the bar and talk to the ladies, and see what ensues?

Rick
    Participant

I has a lovely time with Violet this afternoon! She is very lovely and patient. While it didn’t go 100 percent successfully, it’s because I still have some issues to work through and Violet gave me some great advice! And everybody I met at the ranch was very friendly and helpful. Hopefully, I can return next year and visit with Violet again!

Flint
    Participant

Good to hear you had a good time, Ricck.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar