(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Will7
    Participant

Ladies, I enjoy reading some of the questions of ‘newbies’ and your answers. I don’t have any new questions, but I want to share how much fun this anticipation is. I have enjoyed going to strip bars sometimes. I sit down and sigh; it’s so nice to be in a place where it’s ok to look at women, to look at their bodies, to smile at them, to know that it is possible to have one of them sitting and wiggling in my lap, and smiling at me. For a time I can make a real connection, and I hope the woman feels that, too.
    So coming to Shari’s must be a hundred times better. I suspect that everyone of you women would be heaven to spend time with. I’m enjoying perusing the profiles with their photos, and I am very, very excited about some of you that I see, but I also know that sometimes there is magic in that first eye contact, magic that I can’t learn about from your photos. Perhaps the biggest turn on for me is when a woman smiles in a certain way at me.
    As a new comer, I want to try some different things. I want to email and plan on reserved time with one lady. And I want to sit in the bar, sip a glass of good wine and watch you all come and go, and meet as many of you that I can. And if things and time and $ works out, I want to sit for a lineup and hope for that smile from one of you that selects you for me.
    It is so cool to plan this visit; no matter what I do exactly, I thank each of you for being there! I love what you are doing!!
    Will

Flint
    Participant

ket us know how things worked out, after you take the plunge.

Tatyana
    Participant

Hi Will,

You think the anticipation is exquisite now… just wait until you make the drive from Vegas, pull into Sheri’s parking lot, ring the doorbell, get seated in the parlor by the hostess, and then hear high heels clipping up the hall to meet you… this is an amazing place and I know you are going to love it!

Tatyana

Will7
    Participant

Thanks, Flint, and special thanks, Tatyana. ‘Exquisite anticipation’ describes it very well. I’m set up for it; I hear high heels clipping in my dreams!
    Will

Flint
    Participant

Reality will be better than the dreams or anticipation.

curiously anxious
    Participant

So glad I found this. We are looking at coming into Vegas this weekend and my husband and I are really interested in doing this together. Our only concern of course is budget. I know it can’t be discussed and our budget is probably low compared to most. I guess my question is wether or not it is worth going due to our budget. We are eager to explore this but scared to come out and leave disappointed. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Northwoods
    Participant

Curiously Anxious,

It is worth the trip even if you are only able to enjoy meeting the ladies to see who you might be most comfortable with for your first party. Take a tour and see if a negotiation is doable so you know where you stand with your budget. If nothing else enjoy an evening of dining, some drinks and meeting some of the ladies. It is worth the trip and you may be surprised.

Flint
    Participant

I agree, You should go and try to arrange a party. if it does not work out, you know more for the next time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will:

It will be the experience of a lifetime. We are here to relax and please you, and to make all of your fantasies come true. A beautiful property filled with beautiful, friendly, sexy women…Oh my! I hope our paths cross and we can sip on a glass of wine together while we get to know one another.

xxoo
    Char

Will7
    Participant

Thank you, Char.
    I’m sipping wine in my dreams!
    W

curiously anxious
    Participant

Char,
    We will be heading to Vegas this weekend and hope to get the opportunity to meet u. I had emailed you last week but I am sure you are busy. My husband and I are just worried about our whole budget deal. But I hope when we get there things can work in our favor. This couple is need of much tender care and all that comes with it. After 14 years of marriage, we need some revving UP LOL!!!! Hope I get the opportunity to at least meet with you and talk.

Will7
    Participant

So…. a follow up….
    I came to Sheri’s, and Char and Suzanne were by the door, and we talked a bit, and that was a start of a delightful visit. I did not get to drink a glass of wine with Char, but my visit was otherwise full. I did get to hear the click of high heels in the hall. They were Tatyana’s heels, and that was almost the high point of my time there.
    As many people have commented, Shari’s is welcoming, interesting, and relaxing, and sexy, and a bit silly at times.
    It IS a hundred times better than a gentleman’s club. To talk and flirt with neat women, but then to say, “Let’s go back to the rooms.” is just mind boggling fun. I got to spend time with my special appointment, and I got to hang out in the bar and relax, but I did not ask for a lineup. 🙂 For me, that was not even necessary; it was fun to imagine, but so less satisfying than actually talking to the girls and learning a bit about them. Thank you so for the fun in the bar, Suzanne, Char, AJ, Angel, Pretty, Riley, Destiny, and especially Izzy.
    Will

PS I wonder how it worked out for Curiously Anxious last week?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Will7.
    Flint
    Participant

Wiil, good to see that you had a good time. Who did you party with?

Will7
    Participant

Thanks, Flint.
    For some strange reason, I am reluctant to say who I was with. Gentlemen don’t tell. But here are some hints:
    She sometimes wears high heels.
    She has blogged about looking nondescript in work clothes and a ponytail in her other life.
    I’ll write a review.

By the way, I left Sheri’s late, after midnight, sober certainly, but my thoughts were not on driving. I was stopped by police for going 55 when the limit changed to 35 in Pahrump. The guy was great and only gave me a warning, but for sure, I was not focused. My mind was on Shari….
    And Suzanne, I think, was concerned that I had a long drive through the desert. She was right; it was a s–t drive. But it was all good in the end.
    Will

suzanne
    Participant

Will7,

It’s great to hear that you arrived home safely after a late night drive. You did get lucky that you had a very nice police officer and he didn’t give you a ticket! Thank god, you hadn’t been drinking! I, too, had a great time with you. I am definitely looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Kisses to ya!

Flint
    Participant

Awaiting your review…

Will7
    Participant

I’ve written reviews for the two women I spent time with. What great memories!
    I wish I could have been with more, but I also wish I had only been with one, so the the memories would be sharper.
    One always wants more!
    Thanks, Shari, whoever you are.

Akira
    Participant

Glad you had an amazing experience! Too bad I missed ya….but hopefully there will be a next time. =)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Akira.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Akira.
    Flint
    Participant

Wiil I presume Suzanne was in one review. Who was the second, so i can read them.

Will7
    Participant

I had thought that my hint about high heels would make it clear. 🙂
    Flint, I had an appointment with Tatyana soon after I got there. Later, I talked more with Suzanne, went to her room with her. My review of her has not posted yet.
    I wrote a non-‘party’ review for Izabella; she made me laugh and I’m sure she would be great to be with more; that has not posted, maybe because there was no actual party.
    Akira, I watched for you, and generally had a good time matching the women to their profiles. But I did not see you. Next time!
    Will

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar