(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the 3rd degree
    Participant

After doing a bucket list item I’ve been wanting to do (an NFL Sunday in Vegas), it was time to drive the rental out to Pahrump & start my three day stay at Sheri’s. After checking in & getting some rest, I headed to the bar. Although there were some beauties hanging out, only one was on my mind. So there I was, at my position, a sip of Diet Coke here & there, until I felt someone scratching my back. “Hi, CiCi,” I said, knowing only she would do that whenever I’m in the bar. That familiar smile greeted me as she sat down, then I noticed she wasn’t alone. Next to her sat one of her closest party friends, Kitty Cat. Apparently, CiCi told her about me & wanted to meet me. After our introduction, we talked about almost everything from Halloween to faith to the “inappropriate” shirts I wear when I’m at the ranch. CiCi always loved my shirts, especially my “party” apparel and now, Kitty loves them, too. Then, the music in my head started to come into play. That’s when all three of us went to the back. Discussing terms is never easy, especially for a threesome; I went low, they went high, but we all met in the middle & agreed on a party with a cookie CiCi threw in that even surprised me…Playland.

Normally, Playland was never a consideration for any party I would do, because I always thought it’s for those who can afford it, a place that’s there but never to visit for guys like me. Yet there I was, entering Playland, wondering why am I here. CiCi and Kitty showed me around the various areas that we all could entertain each other. CiCi wanted to start our adventure with a Jacuzzi, but I noticed a couple of things that may not be possible; the water wasn’t getting hot at all & there was a bug in the tub. CiCi was disappointed, but we rolled with it. After a shower, I came out to the GF room, wrapped only in a towel, to find both girls setting up a spread for us to feast on some sheets on the floor, while music played in the background. We ate, laughed, danced & enjoyed each other’s company until Kitty suggested a massage. So we cleared the sheets off and I laid on my stomach so the ladies could work on me. They loosened my shoulders as best they could, then turned me around. A minute later, well, you could guess what happened next. I guess they wanted to test the theory of the shirt I was wearing that night, “Enjoy Life, Eat Out More Often”. It was a fantastic experience to spend some time in a place I never considered, and with CiCi and Kitty, they made my apprehensions about partying there disappear. Day one concluded with hugs all around for a successful threesome as we went our separate ways.

Day two at the ranch would start later as I was in town, partaking in other Vegas activities. But there I was back in my familiar position, ready for whatever comes this night. Most of this night at the bar was watching a movie the bartender Matt put on, “The Beast Must Die”. He said it’s a 70’s horror film that asks the viewer to solve it’s mystery, in this case, who’s the werewolf? I was watching intently when I felt those back scratches. CiCi is here & so was Kitty. We talked a little while we watched a little more of the movie when I heard the music in my head play again. I think CiCi heard it too, as possibly, Kitty. So once again, all three of us headed to the back. Because they had so much fun at Playland with me last night, they wanted to do another encounter there. But as we were in the office paying, we got the bad news; Playland wasn’t “ready”. Undeterred, CiCi suggested the next best thing…a bungalow. The 60’s wasn’t available, but Arabian Nights was. So we took our party there. What we didn’t do in the Jacuzzi at Playland, we got to do in the Arabian bungalow, as both ladies set up a bubble bath for me. I must have looked funny with only my head bobbing in a sea of bubbles. Unfortunately, I slipped and dove my head into the soapy mass. Wiping off my face and coughing up bubbles was not my idea of sexy time, but both ladies made sure I was OK. They laid me on the bed to “recover”. Pretty much it was the same party as in Playland, we ate, we danced, we talked, they massaged me (getting rid of a nasty knot in my neck) and…you know. This time, they tested out the theory of that night’s T-shirt, “Two-seater”. Overall, it was another successful encounter. CiCi and Kitty play off each other very well, in fact, they told me that they haven’t partied with each other this tour until I came along. I’m glad we all made it happen. But there’s still one more day left for me and a conundrum both CiCi and I have to face.

End of Part 2

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations on making it to Playland. Wish I could do 2 parties a day, much less wit two girls!

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Thanks Flint. I don’t know if Playland will be in my future but never say never. It will take someone special to convince to go back or if I win Powerball.

Two threesomes the same day at Sheri’s…either I need to get in shape or have a death wish. Or just make it a fivesome…

Flint
    Participant

Would like to do Playland again, but unlikely. Three girls would probably kill me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar