(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the 3rd degree
    Participant

So as I was heading into my third and final day at the ranch, I was presented with a situation I had to solve on my own. You see, CiCi was supposed to leave that day with Kitty, but because of our time together & how much fun it was, she gave me a bone to chew on. She said she’ll stay for one more encounter with me. I really had to think hard on this, because part of me wanted her to stay, but the other part wanted her to live her life beyond the ranch. What to do, what to do. I don’t know if I made the right choice, but it was the one I went with. I wrote back asking her to stay. CiCi must have been elated when I asked her. So it would be one more get together with CiCi on my final day. But sometimes the best of plans can be thrown out of whack, as I found out. First it was her, then it was me, then it was both of us, until we decided to meet mid afternoon in the bar. So I took my position once again, chatting up with Matt about last night’s movie. (I guessed correctly) I wondered how we can top our previous nights when I felt those familiar back scratches. Boy does CiCi look more beautiful every time you meet her. We spent only a couple minutes before heading back to her room. As we laid on her bed discussing terms, we wondered aloud what can we do on our final day. CiCi then had a light bulb popped in her head: a “quickie” in a bungalow. How do you do a “quickie” in a bungalow, I questioned to her. Guess I’m about to find out as we agreed & headed to the office. We both found out that our favorite bungalow, the 60’s, was available. So with the finances out of the way, it was off for one more adventure.

Entering the 60’s bungalow was like visiting an old friend. So many memories. And this time, it would only be with CiCi. When she entered the bungalow, I felt I made the right decision. To see that smile, that sparkle in her eyes, her movements swaying to the music with mine, her voice filled with excitement & sensual anticipation, it made up for the cancellation I had to do months before. It was just us. When we finished, we just laid there, bodies intertwined, basking in the afterglow. Throughout our time together, CiCi would give me these, what I would call, “bedside affirmations”, positive reflections for me to chew on. Some of them I do try to apply to my life. Before we knew it, it was time. CiCi had to pack up & leave with Kitty before the night was through. So we ended our “quickie” just as the sun was starting to set. I hung out at the bar for a bit, taking time to pause & reflect & writing notes of my three days here. But if I thought nothing could be top this trip, I had one more surprise coming to me. I was headed back to my room when I heard that familiar voice yelling from the hall. It was CiCi, with a box in hand, racing to hug me once again. I thought she left already, but wanted to thank me for capping off her successful & memorable week at the ranch. I should be thanking her for what truly was an unforgettable stay. It was only a few minutes chatting in the parlor before we had to break off. With CiCi heading back down the hall & I heading out to the hotel smiling, that concluded my stay in “The Lion’s Den”.

Yes, for this trip, it was all about CiCi. And as I said in a previous post, if she likes you, she will treat you royally. This time, it was beyond anything I can compare to. She was excited about my appearance throughout my stay, from first meeting to last goodbye. And believe it or not, it was a genuine excitement I felt with CiCi. She said during our time together that not only were my shirts a “hoot”, but she felt my “positive juju” & inside, she had a feeling I would be a fun companion, even if I was a reserved individual at the bar, which I am. I get the feeling we’ll be communicating with each other until either she retires from the ranch or I retire from going there. In any case, to me, CiCi is not only a courtesan of the highest caliber, but also a friend I’ll cherish forever. A tip from my glass & a kiss blown to you, my dear CiCi, but you might have to convince me a little more if you still entertain the idea of me being your date at the next Masquerade Ball.

With that, thanks to the staff, bartenders & hostesses for not only addressing my concerns, which are few, but making my stay enjoyable. Thanks to Kitty Cat for the honor of meeting another of CiCi’s friends, as we add your name to the rolodex. And to CiCi, simply, thank you from an “extra in everybody else’s movie” & making him into your co-star of our own show.

Flint
    Participant

What an amazing trip. Wish I had a connection, that you have with CiCi.

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Flint, I had to think long and hard about this before replying. I can understand how hard it could be to connect with any of their courtesans on an organic level, considering it is Sheri’s. I guess when it comes down to it, it’s in my approach. Usually, when one comes to Sheri’s, they do have an idea of what they would like to do, with whomever can accommodate that request. That’s OK; if there’s a specific look, style, party type, etc., that someone chooses as a prerequisite to saying yes, so be it. I guess that’s an advantage to getting what you want in advance. Personally, when I enter, I go in blank with no agenda. Do I have preferences on what attracts me, yes, but what will get me is the initial interaction, whether they come to me, in the case of Camille (After a long absence Post), just talking about like Anika (Back for another run Post), or in the case of CiCi, it was both her & Michelle just checking to see if I’m all right at first. That’s why lately I take to the phrase “let the night/day dictate what happens”.

In all, it’s about communication & not just about the party. It’s the things that might come up in conversation that can make both of you smile, laugh, enjoy & relay back. That’s why I can remember those little details about my times with not just CiCi, but all the courtesans I’ve enjoyed time with over the years at Sheri’s. And I always write back to them, giving thanks for the opportunity to get together for a good time, hoping they enjoyed my company, too. And they do.

So I guess in the end, my approach to this curious hobby still works for me.

Flint
    Participant

3d this should be made a stickie.
    AS I takes me a while to connect to anyone, especially for one a year visits.
    I only have 1 or 2 parties left before I “retire” so i doubt i would have that kind of rapport. no if i were 20 years younger with my current experiences…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar