(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the 3rd degree
    Participant

It was supposed to be a belated birthday gift to myself in July; yet another trip to “The Lion’s Den”. Unfortunately, issues with my state’s DMV caused me to cancel. I had to write to the ladies who were there my previous trip about my postponement. They understood, of course, but one was really bummed that I wasn’t going to be there. Yet in the disappointment, she kept my spirits up by letting me know when the next time she’ll be there. It was those good vibes that kept me going until I found a trip to Nevada that was possible & coincided with her next tour. Weeks passed by until it was time; back to Nevada, back to Sheri’s & back to…

CiCi.

I came down to Vegas a few days before my scheduled stay at the ranch, but I didn’t tell her. I wanted to surprise CiCi. So I went down to the bar & took my position, sitting in front of the jukebox. Half an hour later, the hostess, Jackie, asked if there’s anyone I would like to see. Normally, I would say “no” or “not yet”, but I came down for only one purpose. So, I turned to her & said, “Would CiCi be available?” She would go check & then returned to give me the news that CiCi will be out in a few minutes. I counted the minutes as I swirled my Diet Coke, wondering what will happen. I didn’t even look up when a familiar voice yelled in shock;

“You sneaky son of a bitch!!!”

CiCi sat next to me; she said Hi, I said Hi & then gave me a hug that I waited 5 months for, all the while laughing at the way I surprised her. We updated each other on what’s been going on & upcoming events during my short stay in Nevada. The smile never left her face as we talked; the sparkle in her eyes never faded away either. If it wasn’t for an appointment she had later that night & the upcoming Masquerade Ball the next night, she might have asked me to come back with her. But I stayed disciplined, knowing that I had three days at the ranch for her to make that happen. We talked for an hour before she had to get ready for her appointment. So, one last swig, one last hug & I was out the door, heading back to Vegas. Mission accomplished. But I was ill prepared for what was to come & what CiCi had in store for me.

End of part 1

Flint
    Participant

Third, sounds like things worked out for you, at least in this first part.

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Flint, I was surprised that all worked out at this point. Especially remembering where the camera was pointing at the bar, so CiCi didn’t know who called for her.

Don’t know if I can pull it off again, but it’ll be fun to try.

Flint
    Participant

by all means, try!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar