(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    doing-the-deed
    Participant

I plan on visiting in a couple of weeks. The lady I’m interested isn’t at the ranch isn’t at the ranch until then. Is it fine to set an appointment now?

Flint
    Participant

If sher si scheduled when yo are planning on visiting, by all means call the office for an appointment. I have done the same, and it has worked out.

doing-the-deed
    Participant

Thanks for the info Flint

Flint
    Participant

No problem. Let us know how your visit went.

Helexan
    Participant

If the lady you are interested in has a Twitter account I also suggest reaching out to them that way. Just send a direct message. They can monitor them while away from the ranch but last I heard they can not monitor their email. They sometimes will have appointments that the office does not know of yet. I have personally had this happen before. Luckily for me I made my appointment directly with the lady so I got to spend time with her. Luckily the other gentalman was understanding and was able to find someone to party with. If the lady already has an appointment the office will not reach out to you to let you know a conflict has come up. They will just let you know when you arrive. It always best to reach out to both the lady directly and the office if possible also.

Patrick
    Participant

I’m a little sad from reading this. Only because I have tried to reach out to a certain lady on several occasions now (both on Twitter and through messages to her on Sheri’s site) with no response. I would love the chance to DM her on Twitter, but in order for that to happen, she has to first follow me back. But I also don’t want to seem like a nagging kind of person so I don’t want to keep bothering her.

Any suggestions?

Flint
    Participant

Ladies have to be at the Ranch to answer emails. Some are more prompt at returning them then others. is the lady scheduled to be at the Ranch in the near future?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand that I am way late for this and I do hope that all worked out but just wanted
    “every one” to know that the emails are monitored at the ranch through the corporate office, which also means read before the girls get them, before they are sent to the ladies and so the best way to make and appointment in advance only if you are doing personally with her is by DM on her personal twitter page especially if she is not at the ranch! And you can always call the corporate office and make sure that you get on her to do list~

http://clipteez.com/BriannaCostello

Flint
    Participant

Briaana, i was not aware the emails were screened before the ladies read them. Is this officially listed? Is that a cause of delays for the ladies getting their mail?

Hi Flint,

The emails have to be sent to corporate to initiate the auto-reply. We begin by separating the emails in two, based on who’s in house and who’s out of house and then we send out our auto-reply’s based on that. We like our clients to know that we did indeed receive their message, and they will be responded to in a timely manner. Emails between the clients and ladies are still very much private, we just do this to ensure they are being responded to.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Flint
    Participant

Thanks very much for those details.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar