(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SpankyJ
    Participant

I have an appointment with a lady Monday at 2 PM. Never until now how have I experienced wishing for Monday to arrive faster during the weekend! It’s very odd.

Anyway, I left some buffer time after my flight into LAS for flight delays, getting a rental, getting a little lost on the way, etc. If things go smoothly it’s entirely possible I’ll show up as much as 2 hours early. Should I just tell the hostess I’m there for the appointment early and hang out in the bar until time (and which door should I enter if I do that)? I should mention that I get very bad headaches when exposed to cigarette smoke for more than a few minutes. So maybe a better option is to just take a siesta in the car until the appointed time? Would that arouse suspicions with security?

By the way, this will be my first time in Sheri’s or any brothel, and the kind people who have answered my questions here have all been incredibly helpful – so thanks!

SpankyJ

Angel Parr
    Participant

If you think that you’ll be here early then you can always call up to the office and tell them that you need to reschedule for an earlier time and they will be able to tell you if she’s available and will let her know about the change.

If you don’t have time to do so then tell the hostess you’re early when you arrive and she will see if Montana is ready to come out then.

We have recently started providing a non smoking section in the bar of our bar by the parlor, so you can either sit back there and wait or in the parlor. You could also get a room in our hotel and hang out in the courtyard or in your room until she’s ready. If you want to sit in your car, that’s okay, just let the hostess know that you can’t handle the smoke and she’ll let security know that you’re okay in your car, but it will probably be much more comfortable to remain in the house with one of the other options. If you are in your car we have no way to tell you when Montana is ready and patiently awaiting you in the bar…

SpankyJ
    Participant

Thank you, Angel!

SpankyJ
    Participant

BTW – my appointment is with Juna. Not that it matters – just don’t want Montana to think I’m standing her up! If the schedule is accurate it doesn’t look like Montana is working Monday anyway.

SpankyJ

Angel Parr
    Participant

Oh snap, sorry I misread that it said “lady Monday” not “lady Montana” lol my bad, I guess its back to elementary school for me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

IF you’re renting a car, make sure you get a GPS unit with it. Or just bring your own.

SpankyJ
    Participant

Thanks Diesel. Yes, I did rent one. GPS got me there just fine, thankfully.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

LOL, I just read this and had to laugh…Thank you for trying to hook us up Angel…Anyway, I hope you had a great time Spanky. Maybe let us know how you dealt with the situation and how you liked the solution??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar