(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ed
    Participant

Here’s a question mostly for the ladies. I am thinking about making an appointment, but I’m concerned that when we get to negotiations, we won’t be able to agree and then I waste the lady’s time and may not be able to party, especially if it’s real late and/or busy.

Thoughts?

Flint
    Participant

If things do not work out with one lady, you can try with other ones. How later were you thinking of?

Ed
    Participant

I was planning on visiting the Ranch late, on Thanksgiving. I’ll be visiting with family in Las Vegas that day, and thought I could stop by since I’ll be in town.

I’m thinking there probably won’t be too many ladies working, hence the appointment questions.

Flint
    Participant

You could check the ladies scheduled for Thanksgiving week and make an appointment with the one that most appeals to you. A quick search yields 21 ladies.

Ed
    Participant

Yeah, I did all that Flint. My original question was what happens when you have an appointment and negotiations don’t go well.

And I’m especially wondering what ladies think about it in regards to their time for failed negotiations. But it looks like you’re the only active person on this board…

Flint
    Participant

Ed, traffic is not close to what it was years ago. Has not happened to me, but I suppose you can go back to the bar and talk to other ladies.

Flint
    Participant

Previous post SPAM. Moderator please delete.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar