(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Allissa. This post has been viewed 2763 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kim leonard
    Participant

Hi, I’m planning a surprise trip for my husband I and I was wondering if some girls enjoyed working with couples more and how would I contact the ones who are. 🙂
    Thanks!

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I absolutely adore couples! When a couple walks through the bar I just up to go speak with them as soon as I can.

You can check the line up and see who has couples tagged on their profile. But what you are doing now is probably the best way to see who enjoys couples parties, asking on the forum and getting replies. 😀

Flint
    Participant

Both would help, searching the ladies for catering to couples, and then getting their detailed responses.

kim leonard
    Participant

Thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate it.

Angel Parr
    Participant

I love couples, and most of us do! To find the ladies that like couples you can search for ladies that have couples on their menu through the search tool on the website. Then if you read some of her reviews you can see what the couples she’s partied with thought of her!

Allissa
    Participant

Couples are always special and unique. Feel free to email me if you’re interested 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar