(800) 506-3565
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

I wonder if a Courtesan would wear clothes that a customer sends her.

For example, if I send or bring a lingerie for Julia Rose, would she wear it? Would she be interested in wearing it for my pleasure?

Flint
    Participant

In principle yes. Ask her ahead of time if she wants the outfit sent to here ahead of time or just brought to the party.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Absolutely dear, simply email your lady, and ask her if she would be comfortable with it and what her size is. Of course most of our ladies will ask that you purchase it offline and send it directly here to Sheri’s this way it is still brand new in the packaging and we don’t have to worry about hygiene issues, which I’m sure you can understand.

Violet
    Participant

I think many of us would wear a certain outfit if someone brought it in and requested it 🙂 Like Angel said just ask the specific lady that you are interested in (which sounds like Julia Rose) and talk to her about what she is comfortable with 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve provided clothes for other courtesan’s in past, but have also experienced the joy of having her wear her own stuff before doing the unwrapping. Sometimes that is just her white shower towel and other times it was a three layer outfit starting with a coat.

Is it safe to assume that most courtesan’s at Sheri’s have there own “go” to clothes and lingerie while at Sheri’s?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, most Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans have an extended wardrobe of erotic clothing for client’s lascivious excitement.

Spicy Lingerie has numerous nice Ladies clothing gifts at reasonable prices. They catalog Vibrating Panties, Baby Dolls, Bikini and Swimwear, Boy Beaters, Bustiers, Camisoles, Corsets, Dresses, Hosiery & Garter Belts, Lingerie Sets, Panties, Thongs & G-Strings, Pasties, Teddys and Women’s T-Shirts. http://www.spicylingerie.com/

Also, Amazon lists a full line of Kama Sutra products for your Lady’s pleasure! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kamasutra+products

Flint
    Participant

firefighter, do the ladies at the Ranch like the clothng on Racy.com?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    I’ve bought some of Racy’s and Spicy Lingerie’s clothing for Sheri’s Ladies and they seemed to like it. A Lady won’t usually tell a man that she doesn’t like a gift though, lol! However, I don’t usually buy the extremely cheap items. The medium to higher priced items are usually very nice.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks firefighter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m also the kind of guy who can feel 🙂 over seeing a woman in a nice pair of jeans.

cronos
    Participant

My buddy, Stripe, has had a lot of themed parties. You can try messaging him about his experiences if you’d like.

Allissa
    Participant

Oh dressing up is fun!!! This is for you stripe!

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

Wearing personal lingerie is always added pleasure. Why not fully complete your fantasy..I’ve gotten some of my favorite lingerie as gifts to wear on a first date. Shy guy if you like jeans Casual Saturday would be your day! We get to wear jeans all day!

I’m hope your wardrobe with Julia goes well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Allissa, that is good to know. I think all of you look good in nothing or anything.

rewith85man
    Participant

I would like to see a Courtesan wearing something hot like that.

http://racy.com/bang-dancewear-one-piece-romper-pink-l-xl.html

Flint
    Participant

Anyone in particular?

Allissa
    Participant

I agree shy guy!
    Hot outfit!

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Cronos, you can always email any woman what you wanted her to wear for you and she will say yes or no…. Or if it’s just a present for her, she’ll usually say what her style is.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar