(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lonesome Joe
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone has asked anything like this before so here goes.

I’ve always fantasized about BDSM and am thinking of visiting Sheri’s dungeon to make those fantasies come true just once. Of course, having never done anything like this before I’m not sure what I need to know.

Which ladies would be best for something like this? I’d love to find someone who can be stern and sexy (and hopefully wearing boots). I think I’d like the experience to be rough (but able to pull it back if it gets too rough) so I’d want someone who could do that but at the same time, be gentle when it comes to the aftercare.

I do know that BDSM requires trust between the domme and the sub, so can I assume that part of the lead up to the BDSM party would be the lady telling me what she can do and me saying yea or nay? My penis has been broken in the past so it would be off limits to any BDSM play short of oral or intercourse but other than that, the rest of me would probably be game for a lot of things (bondage, collar, ball gag, strap on, flogging, spanking, wax, etc.).

Would it be possible to select a lady or two and email them to work out the parameters of the BDSM party in advance? Then all we’ll have to do when we actually meet is negotiate the price and confirm the limits we’ve already discussed.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Lonesome Joe.
    Flint
    Participant

You can look for some answers in older threads, not being into BDSM.
    Sure, emailing or Tweeting the ladies that interest you is a good way to establish a rapport.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Check out which ladies are on schedule for the calendar dates you plan to visit- plenty of us cater to BDSM parties, so just read the ‘caters to’ list in her profile. One important thing I’d suggest is emailing or tweeting your intended courtesan ahead of time, in case she has certain toys she wants to bring with her on her trip here to play with you. (I know I don’t bring my whole toy chest every trip!) Furthermore, if you have any favorite toys of your own, make sure to bring them just in case! It’s also thoughtful to purchase new toys for a lady to use on you.

The most important thing, in the end: discuss it with her! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar