(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    golfguy67
    Participant

I’ve seen a lot about having the women dominate, but what if I want to be the one in charge? Do any girls even do that, or is it all just about the man being submissive?

Flint
    Participant

It depends on the lady. You would have to ask her howsubmissive she could be and what limits there are to such a prty.

CandyAndy
    Participant

From what I’ve gathered, if a woman agrees to let you dominate her, it will usually be in the company of another woman whom you will also be obligated for payment. You should probably email specific women you’re interested in with your question, however.

JeniveveDelacroix
    Participant

Yes in the case of wanting to dominate the lady, CandyAndy is right, you would need to party with two ladies so one could oversee and make sure the sub is safe.

Olivia
    Participant

Hi @golfguy67
    Most domination parties are in the case of the gentleman being submissive, but there are some ladies that do cater to being the submissive one.. Some have it listed on their profiles that they cater to dom/sub parties but it is best to find a few that you would want to share this experience with and email them to find out if they are comfortable with the idea.. As far as having to compensate another lady for being there, that is true.. It’s for safety reasons, which I’m sure you can understand.. Hope this helps.. Xoxo

Erin
    Participant

I would suggest finding two ladies that work well together and emailing them about their dom/sub preferences. I think it would be super fun if you could use the dungeon with a lady that doms and one that subs so that you could have the observer but also a tutor or extra hand who can instruct you on the proper discipline of the sub lady. It adds an extra spice to the equation… 😉

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Golfguy67-

Another lady would have to be included in the party. Keep in mind, this can also turn into a great two girl experience for you.

I encourage you to email me, and we can discuss more details.

Akira
    Participant

I have been having a lot of fun exploring both sub and dom role play positions! I have yet to veer predominantly to either side so I am pretty open to exploration.

xoxo

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of my “fantasies” has always been to see one woman who claims to not be into women, being tied up by a man and woman before being dominated by the woman and then the man.

Angel Parr
    Participant

I am one of the few licensed dominatrix’s here at Sheri’s, which means I have proper training as a dom and a sub. I have done many parties here in our dungeon as a dom, sub, and an overseer. If you are wishing to dominate a lady another courtesan, who has S&M experience has to be in the room at all times, so she can teach the proper way to use our naughty tools and to unsure that you respect the safe words. There are quite a few ladies who are willing to play your sub and finding a lady to sit in is usually a very easy task, but tis best to let your lady decide who she wants in the room. We know how each other work, who we are willing to party with, and who we think is going to give you the best time, so find the lady you want to dominate and let her show you a few friends. If you’ve never dominated a girl before it is very important that you let your girl know that you have little of no experience, this way she knows that she need to find a very experienced dom to be in the room who can easily teach you along the way. There are quite a few very risky things that you can do that seem relatively harmless, but can end up hurting us very badly or even being fatal. So be very open and honest about your wishes and be extremely detailed with what you want in the room, so that your lady can be prepared.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar