(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently visited Sheri’s. This was my first experience at Sheri’s.
    Reserved a lady of my choice online and complimentary transportation. The driver (Sorry I forgot his name) was on time and an awesome guy. Upon arrival, I was slightly disappointed that the lady that I had appointment with was not available. Some scheduling problems I guess. But no worries. There were many beautiful ladies to talk to at the sports bar. Everyone was so nice including hostess and bartender. Chatted with couple of ladies and finally I partied with the New girl, Raquel. She is beautiful, sexy, kind, funny, gentle and a wonderful person to talk to. She knows how to take care of her man. And it looked she was having fun too :). After that, we chatted and laughed at the sports bar drinking beer and red wine for few minutes. And then driver was there, ready to drive me back to the hotel.
    If I ever visit Sheri’s ranch again I would definitely party with her.

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations on your first visit. I have thought about partying with Raquel.

smack2649
    Participant

I partied with Raquel about a year or so ago. Beautiful girl with a sexy body. Unfortunately it did not go as planned. She was a fairly new girl at the time and when we partied I couldn’t get it going and she would not do the condom in the mouth thing to get the process going.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar