(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

What d0 you recommend? one of the specality suites. One of the playland rooms?

Keolts
    Participant

In my opinion, it depends on how many ladies you’re talking about & what you want in the party. I’ve had some amazing parties with two ladies in a lady’s bedroom. The bungalows are great for parties with two or three ladies. However, if your party is going to be with more than three ladies, I definitely think you want the room provided in playland (however playland is also great for smaller parties.)

Flint
    Participant

For clarity let us say three ladies unless four make sa big difference in the answer.

Allissa
    Participant

PlayLand for sure! There’s so much room and options!

Allissa
    Participant

Remember when you use PlayLand you have access to ALL the rooms!

Flint
    Participant

Ignoring the extra cost of Playland, I thought that you could only book a single room? Also some rooms do not look comfortable for sex. Take the schoolroom as an example. Allissa, any comments as you would be on my short list.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Keolts fabulous answer!

Your options are limitless here at the ranch! Playland is always a top choice for us gals! As long as there is naughty nakedness and my best girlfriends having fun location is secondary!

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

@Keolts Yes you hit the nail on the head. Playland is especially nice and full of adventure. Role playing although out the 6-rooms and getting fucked in the Sex Swing is the BEST way to go. Multiple women can shower you with attention and give you the greatest experience possible. We are a luxurious, upscale brothel and I love making all your fantasies come true!!!

Flint
    Participant

Am I hearing that the ambiance of Playland makes up for the lack of comfortable places for 4 or more people to engage in sexual activities??

BadDog
    Participant

For a multi girls party, hands down, got to be the Playland. Each of the girls can show you her personality in the different rooms. When they are comfortable, you’ll get a better experience.

Flint
    Participant

Hmm must consider Playland more carefully.

Charina Lee
    Participant

PLAYLAND! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Hugs,

Charina

Flint
    Participant

Playland is more expensive than a bungalow? Still want to hear more views but a bungalow seems more comfortable for sex than the schoolroom or office.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Flint.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar