(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

A few years back I had been posting questions that people had sent to me so that hopefully my answers could help others navigate our interesting but sometimes confusing waters here at Sheri’s. I thought I would start doing this again so here goes…

Hi Montana,
    I was there to see you about a year ago as you can see from my note below. Am planning to be in the area mid to late August. I really enjoyed my time there but since this is only my second time there and, have never actually booked time with anyone, wasn’t sure what the process is? You probably can’t discuss details by E Mail but would like to know as much as possible about the booking process.

Sweets,
    The booking process is very easy. You can either email the lady with your arrival date and time (ask whomever to respond though so you know they have received the email) or call the office and ask them to set up an appointment time for you. However, once again be aware, they will make you an appointment with a lady even if the lady is not scheduled for that time frame. They want you to make your way here and if you can’t party with the lady of your choosing they are hoping that someone else will strike your fancy. Not really the best practice but…Once again, checking in through email with a lady herself is the best way to make sure that you have things arranged to fit both of your schedules. And, as you are doing, be sure to arrange things well enough in advance that hopefully the time frame you are desiring is not already filled!

Flint
    Participant

I am a fan of emailing a lady ahead of time and arranging a party date.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar