• Be 25 years of age or older
• Have a valid motorcycle operator’s license
• Must possess skills, knowledge & ability to operate heavyweight motorcycles
• Must have a major credit card to hold a $1000 deposit
• Operator and passenger must wear proper riding gear (including pants, closed toe and heal shoes – No Shorts, No Flip-Flops, No Sandals)
4-Hour rentals are available for as low as $100.00. $165 daily Harley-Davidson rental rate is not available during special events. All rates include 200 miles free per day. Helmets and rain suits available upon request.
NOTE: If you use your personal motorcycle insurance, we’ll need, at rental time, a letter from your insurance company on letter head with your name, policy number, & agent contact information, stating that you’re covered while renting a motorcycle for collision, comprehensive & rental down time.