(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 32 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 5199 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There were reviews saying that partys were 2k for 1 hr of straight intercourse, is this accurate? If it is id find that to be laughable lmao

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nvm im not going to listen to what the whiners on the internet are saying. I wont worry

Flint
    Participant

matt you know prices cannot be quoted over the Internet. as has been said, have a budget of how much you can afford, and try to be realistic for what you will be able to get for it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

gotcha flint.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

We are not able to discuss specific rates online like Flint said! I can assure you that there is always a party to accommodate most every budget! Just remember that quality over quantity goes a long way…especially at an upscale establishment like Sheri’s, where one can play and fulfill all your wildest fantasy in a legal, safe, and discrete environment! Remember all ladies are different…

I would recommend contacting the lady you wish to play with, get to know her, let her know your expectation as far as experience and budget and go from there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ten four. I understand and i have been in contact with erin. Shes awesome btw ! :))

Flint
    Participant

matt, by email or twiiter? I have yet to hear from her by email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Twitter mr.flint, 🙂

Flint
    Participant

thanks, matt. With no twitter account, I will have to wait for the email response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ya its to early to tell but seems like she likes me :0 well i like her too i suppose 🙂 i made good choice

Flint
    Participant

I hope it works out for you, matt. If I cannot establish contact with here, I may have to rethink my party plans.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol i hope so too. I like her alot 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep ill be headed there in 9 weeks excited its coming. :))

Flint
    Participant

many months away for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

During the end of june (25th) is sheris real busy?

Flint
    Participant

it depends on the day of the week and time of the day. Ranch Mama might quantify it better. I thought you were going to party with Erin, so busyness should not be a factor if you made an appointment?

Anonymous
    Inactive

very true lad :), lol busyness wont matter

Anonymous
    Inactive

I asked erin to follow me on twitter so i can private msg her on there cause i didnt want to broadcast any of my ideas in public on there to everyone bout our party that wouldnt make her hate me would it?

Flint
    Participant

I do not use twitter so I would no have thought about that. Perhaps she will email me this week?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Change of plans i got her booked for when i land on 6/25 as well why wait? Lol

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar