(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    roswell
    Participant

it would be the best, seeing certain hilarious ladies who never had the opportunity . Angelica & Kitty Cat would rule the news, like a bawse! even if it was once a month & low budget. it’s great promotion for Sheris.

Flint
    Participant

That would be a good thing for us, and advertizing for others who do not know about Sheri’s

roswell
    Participant

you could go on howard stern & promote it! he’d have you on, especially if you had outrageous clips

Allissa
    Participant

That is a great idea!!! I agree Kitty and Angelica would be perfect!

gorillaboy227
    Participant

It would be great to see the news again! My wife and I enjoyed watching the news with our favorite ladies. Since we live so far away, it would be a great way to see our favorite ladies until our next visit.

Flint
    Participant

That brings up another point. BY viewing the videos you get to see what the ladies look like far better than stills.

roswell
    Participant

a dude got arrested driving in reverse while masturbating while checking out a hot girl walking. that’s news. i bet you wish you could report on it

Anonymous
    Inactive

The classic Sheri’s News Videos are still accessible at http://www.sherisranch.com/videos.aspx. However, they are now shown on YouTube and the Courtesans’ nipples and areola have been hidden from view.

I loved the classic risqué Sheri’s News Videos with gorgeous Courtesans displaying their magnificent bare breasts, so these censored videos are a blatant disappointment. Sheri’s should remove them entirely since previous viewer appeal has been destroyed. It’s pointless to even show the Ladies disrobing and immediately block their nipples and areola with a horizontal nameplate.

Flint
    Participant

I agree that new ones need to be made in the same fashion as originally done.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar