(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

Recently I had the privledge to bring my sweet, loving 81 year old gma to have the infamous tour at Sheri’s Ranch. Just incase you haven’t heard tours are welcome to EVERYONE and are highly encouraged to all. Not many know how beautiful our property is, the special experiences we can provide aside from the usual poke-and-go, or how much of a family-like environment the ladies and staff have created. I consider my gma pretty conservative but obviously she was open-minded enough to accept what I do and appreciate how professional and safe working at the ranch is. Grandma was very interested in seeing where my week of work is spent. We decided during her visit to Vegas to make it over the hump of Pahrump to open her eyes to a different world. She kept complimenting how clean everything was which can be surprising to most when you have all these outside assumptions with this line of work being “dirty”. Our staff does an amazing job to keep our establishment in pristine condition and help in the comfort of our customers. Grandma also enjoyed seeing how close us ladies were and the bonds we share. In the 5 years of working at Sheris Ranch, I can definitely call it my second home and I truly love coming home to my second family. Thank you Amber Lynn for giving her your fabulous tour, Carol Ann for getting her tipsy with Gin and Tonic, Roxanne for giving her the first warm welcome, Dena aka Mama Peanut for giving her comfort that you keep my butt in-line, and all my special friends for their love! We were going to stay for lunch but our tummies were still full from breakfast but gma thought it was pretty cool to see other visitors enjoying their lunch like we were at a “normal” restaurant. I consider myself pretty lucky to have such an awesome, down-with-the-times grandma and have the opportunity to have the best “job” ever with some of the best people ever!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Allissa.
    Anthony
    Participant

Very sweet Allissa, thanks for sharing!

Flint
    Participant

Quite unusual story, Allissa. How many people come to the Ranch just to get a tour?

Allissa
    Participant

Lots of people everyday!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar