(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    countryboy
    Participant

Oh I am so behind writing this review, but better later than never; right Brit.

Brittney and me was an unplanned event, but what a wonderful surprise! She is very petite, but don’t let that fool you. She has an amazing curvy body, a wonderful personality, full of energy, damn sexy; and I got the chance to enjoy it all. The fact is she is HOT HOT HOT!

We had a very sexual and erotic time; the way I like it. Thank you again my dear for a wonderful time.

And guys, she has my full recommendation and don’t think old countryboy doesn’t know what he is talking about!!!!!

A Gem for sure!

Love,
    Countryboy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brittney Ryder is a gorgeous 4’ 11” blonde haired, brown eyed beauty. She has the most beautiful 34F breasts and derrière of any woman anywhere. Brittney is a very sweet and passionate Lady and exceptionally intelligent too! In addition, she’s a wonderful pool player and the chemistry blossomed during our time spent in the bar. I know that any client would be totally enamored by Brittney!

Brittney Ryder’s official page reviews, profile, schedule, statistics and photo albums: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=477

krispies
    Participant

This woman is amazing. I met with Brittney last month on my first visit to the ranch. Despite the fact that I didn’t email her, which was a mistake on my part, we connected very well. She is just so sweet, sexy and personable. By the time we were finished with negotiations I felt like we had known each other for years. I really felt like she was doing everything she could to make everything perfect for me. I am currently going through a very bad time, but remembering my time with Brittney can still put a smile on my face. I’ll never forget seeing her in person for the first time or her taking my hand and starting the tour with me. In short she is just beautiful and I don’t just mean the way she looks. Go see her and make some happy memories for yourself.

Flint
    Participant

Maybe I will meet her when I am at the Ranch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar