(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

I was planning to come to Sheri’s Ranch sooner than later. But, I do not have or earn enough money from my job to come visit. I have to therefore postpone my trip to Sheri’s Ranch in Summer 2015 or 2016.

I want to make sure that I have plenty of money for the car rental service and the beautiful, experienced courtesans at Sheri’s Ranch

Flint
    Participant

That sounds like a good plan. Not meeting your expectations is a sure way to degrade or ruin a party.

Eva M
    Participant

As hard as it may be, it’ll be worth the wait and you’ll be so glad you came. Continue to save until you feel you have enough to enjoy a luxury vacation with a beautiful companion. Hopefully I’ll still be here 😉

Kellie Love
    Participant

It’s better to save up to fully enjoy yourself, and not worry about finances, versus coming here, knowing that you are on a very limited one. Anticipation does make the heart grow fonder, or in this case, makes the loins! See you in a few months dear!

Flint
    Participant

being worried about the cost of a party will likely ruin your enjoyment during it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar