(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2798 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

For anyone who had a bubble bath party, shower party, or both, which service is better?

Which one is cheaper?

Flint
    Participant

Isn’t better subjective?

Anonymous
    Inactive

rewith85man,

I prefer a bubble bath with my Lady since it’s much more erotic. Sitting down in a bathtub is much more conducive to becoming entwined in lecherous positions with a beautiful woman.

Standing up in a shower is not as risqué and may not readily facilitate sensual contact because it’s physically restrictive and awkward.

If a client decides upon a VIP Bungalow party which is usually two hours, either a shower or bubble bath together would be the same price. If a client desires a one-hour shower or bubble bath party, I recommend selecting a Courtesan to discuss both parties and then negotiating for the one that’s the most intriguing and potentially exhilarating.

rewith85man
    Participant

Do you think that I can get a bubble bath party with one of the ladies for 15 or 20 minutes?

Anonymous
    Inactive

rewith85man,

You would need to discuss specific party details with the Courtesan of your choice to determine what time length parties she offers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar