(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 2327 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    highlander
    Participant

When looking at a ladies upcoming dates are those the days she is available or just on site. Say it shows someone from Monday thru Sunday is Monday the doctor day or the day she starts working? Then on the last day is she available for a normal shift or is it cut short to check out?

Flint
    Participant

I thought her last day involves a full shift, but the ladies can chime in if that is not so. I thought Tuesdays wre the first day. Are you planning a party for Monday?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

As you can see, our schedules roll over automatically on the lineup going along with the days we are scheduled. If a Monday is highlighted in purple, the lady should be available to play that day. Those of us that have been here for a week are cleared from the doctor – those who are just coming in see the doctor on Monday usually and then are cleared to play on Tuesday. Those days though shouldn’t be listed as are available.

My recommendation always though is to email the ladies. We are the only ones who know for sure when we are arriving and leaving. The only downfall to this is if we are just coming in and don’t have access to our email accounts. Mondays and even early on Tuesdays can be kind of difficult to plan for so try to communicate with us as best you can.

Angel Parr
    Participant

The days that are highlighted purple are the days she is on the floor and available, however, sometimes the lady may be scheduled to be here and doesn’t make it, or isn’t scheduled for that week but she has extended her stay so she won’t be shown on the site. So as Montana said you should nalways email your girl just to be sure!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar