(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 1367 times
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all…I need a bit of help. I rooted and then un-rooter my previous phone with KingRoot. After removing it with the KR uninstall program, I would use multiple root checking apps, and they would all report that the phone was NOT rooted, but when I tried to update system files with WiFi update, it would error with a “Root has been detected, can not update device” message. I recently purchased a new phone with 6.0 and transferred my files and settings to the new phone and now am having the same problem with my new phone.
    What file/files does the system check in order to make that determination??? Is it something I can remove or edit with out a complete wiping and re-installation of Android??? King Root does not offer a rooting for my current phone where I could install and then try a removal on this phone.
    I was really hoping that with a new phone that I would be leaving that problem behind!

Please help…

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.
    References
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/help/update-due-to-left-root-files-t3652944
    Hotel Management Video

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar