(800) 506-3565
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    robert_gudgeon
    Participant

I was going to one place now I want to go to another what should I do and I like it here.
    Robert

Flint
    Participant

What do you mean? You want to visit some other place than Sheri’s?

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Well Flint back a few months ago I did a web search for Brothels and one came up in my search unfortunatly not this one but another. I had paid deposit to go there but the lady I was to see had left and was going to move to this one, but now it seems she is going to be back there. Simple yes?
    Robert

mrpaul
    Participant

Its your choice… but if you are at SR and you choose to leave to go to say CR I advise you dont say anything to anyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Courtesan involved should make certain your money is returned since she changed her mind about switching to Sheri’s Ranch. You made definite plans to visit Sheri’s Ranch since you believed she was sincere about becoming a Sheri’s Lady. If this involves the Lady who was moving from the MBR to Sheri’s Ranch, it may have been nothing more than a DH stunt. By the way her BIO is no longer on that brothel’s website. Paying a deposit for an appointment is a scam. That brothel hopes you’ll never show up, since it’s free money to them. If it’s not more than $100, chalk it up to experience and forget it. If you keep your appointment at that brothel, chances are they’ll take you for a whole lot more. They figure you’ll make every effort to negotiate with a Courtesan since you’ve already paid a partial amount, i.e. a deposit. Sheri’s Ranch does not require deposits, since it’s a reputable brothel that desires to give clients a fair shake. If you make an appointment at Sheri’s Ranch, you can cancel it at any time but hopefully giving a 24 hour notice; you owe Sheri’s Ranch and the Courtesan involved nothing for the privilege of a rare advance notice cancellation.

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Thanks FF the ranch was is a well knowen one I dcalled for a refund’I have also sopen to the girl and she convined me she was going and told my about the refund I think I will come to Sheri`s you guys on the foram are nice and I have not had as much trubble with it like I have with said other ranch message boad. and I am coming all the way from Australia
    Robert

Anonymous
    Inactive

Caressa Kisses is back on the Bunny Babes BR website today 6/29. http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/caressakisses/1869/2_1&s=27

On 6/10 Caressa tweeted, “I’m Relocating just outside of Vegas.”
    On 6/20 she retweeted, “Shes the sweetest thing Sheri’s ranch the 24th thru the 2nd the beautiful @CaressaKisses1 sweetness, Retweeted by Caressa Kisses.”
    On 6/28 her tweet @CaressaKisses1 stated, “Little vacation. I will be back at the BR 10 – 22.”

It’s not clear if she’ll actually appear at the BR or LRS when she returns.

She was listed temporarily on SR lineup but didn’t appear apparently.
    DH has a non-compete clause in his contracts, so she may have been subject to a lawsuit and couldn’t appear at SR. She may have had good intentions, but was possibly intimidated into returning to the BR.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php/topic,12931.15.html

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

thanks FF it explanes a lot so I guess BR lose is SR gain and SR is closer to Vages strip were I will be staying

Anonymous
    Inactive

CK’s June 30th tweet indicates 10-22 refers to dates in July, so apparently she’s returning to the BR and not changing to LRS or SR.

Caressa Kisses ‏@CaressaKisses1 30 Jun
    @jediryu9184
    Ill be at the @bunnyranch
    10th 22nd of July luv 😉

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

well there is nothing like been told one thing and the they turn around and do another

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@firefighter…you are always so insightful, a wealth of knowledge in the brothel world, and off such non bias advice to everyone…you are FABULOUS!

@robert gudgeon…I am sorry to hear of the confusion with you upcoming plans to Sheri’s…that stinks! But if you have ever been to Sheri’s before you know that we have a wide variety of amazing beautiful women that will blow you mind!

In my opinion you can’t go wrong with Sheri’s, we are the best and most fabulous hands down!

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Thanks Amber I have never been to Sheri`s as I am from out of the US this is my first trip so thinks for you kind words it makes a change.
    I am just a bit sick of the treatment some other place has given it is apparent they dont want my paitranage

SouthPaw
    Participant

Rob, for what it’s worth, I’ve been told that you are entitled to get a refund on your deposit from there and actually have up to 6 months to do so. So no matter what you put down, big or small, money is money and you should get it back. They can’t NOT give it back to you considering the circumstances were not your fault. As it stands, none of that deposit goes to Caressa, the house is still holding it. If you decide to move forward and see her, then she’ll get paid.

OR you can get your refund and come to Sheri’s

Good Luck!

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

I got my deposit back so Sherrie`s here I come here is what Carresa had to say in a message to me

Hi luv yes I’m returning to the Bunny Ranch we worked things out. Sherries was very dirty & stinky

SouthPaw
    Participant

LOL Some places just aren’t made for everyone

Have a Blast!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar