(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Macbadger
    Participant

Hi

I am coming up with my first ever trip to Sheri’s in a few weeks
    I have been exchanging mails with a lady and looking forward to spend time with her
    My worry is that lets say the negotiations don’t go well, budget or otherwise what is my next option.. I am flying in to vegas esp for the trip so will hate to be stranded in the desert

kane
    Participant

There are others who could likely answer this wit more detail, but as I understand it, should negotiations fail with the lady of your choice, you will be returned to the bar where you can perhaps have better luck with a different lady who you may have a better connection with, or who may be able to accommodate your budget. As all the courtesans are independent contractors, they set their own prices, so someone will likely be within your budget unless it is super low

Flint
    Participant

If your first lady does not work out due to your budget, you can talk to others and if the chemistry is right try for another party. I presume there are a few ladies that you might want to party with?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes as Flint and Kane have stated just because it doesn’t work out with one girl doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to find someone. We all set different prices and can be talked around our prices. If you have a lower budget I would suggest reading Dex’s Newbie Guide, it give a lot of great tools for how to make the most out of you money. The bottom line is as long as you’re a gentleman we will do our best to ensure you have great time.

Macbadger
    Participant

Thanks all.. Flint I haven’t approached any other lady.. but I have a couple in mind.. let me see if they are available.

My query was budget but also the connection.. if it feels really not right with a lady then I should be able to approach other lady and say no to the first one i have exchanged mails.. (obviously in a respectful way)

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes, this is your show sweetie, we are all here to make sure that you have an amazing experience, if the lady you are talking with just doesn’t do it for you, then we expect you to move on and find the right girl for you. You are never pressured or forced into anything that you don’t want to be!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar