(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2241 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I had thought about going to the ranch on my previous trip to vegas, but ended up talking myself out of it. Yes I am a bit nervous for a few reasons.

I am in town for a couple of days now and have a spare day tomorrow. I was going to try and get there this time, but low and behold it looks like I have lost my drivers license. Now it isn’t possible for me to rent a car and drive up there tomorrow. Silly I know, but my first thought was maybe something is telling me this is not the right trip for my first visit and I should try again when I come back later in the year. Part my nerves talking me out of it again I am sure, but also I really didn’t want to take the limo due to what I have read on the forms about it drives the other costs up and partly because I am concerned about how discreet the limo would be. I saw the picture on the site that shows a license plate of SR1. I think if a coworker saw me getting into that, they could easily get on the Internet and figure out it stood for Sheri’s Ranch.

Probably not possible to book a limo on such short notice anyway. So maybe next trip it will work out better. I will be more careful with my license next time. As it is, I am having to have a spare ID overnighted to me, so I will have an ID use to board my flight back to New York.

Flint
    Participant

You havce no other ID with you? if so you could call the office and make an appointment and as for the limo. that would “force” you no to chicken out. Afterwards you will thank us.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Don’t be scared baby, its just sex, it only hurts if you pay extra! 😉
    I’m not sure about the license plate, I asked our shift manager but she was unsure as well. I know that the vehicle itself doesn’t have any markings that would relate to us. If you’re worried about co workers seeing it then you can have the driver pick you up away from your hotel room.

Flint
    Participant

Robert I have taken the limo for a decade plus from a hotel with other in it I know. No one has mentioned it in all of that time.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yeah the reality is that if someone sees the tags they have to be really board and nosy to want to figure it out. Most people won’t take the time to get that involved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can rent an Uber and make a request for the guy to stay at the Ranch for a couple hours, then take you back. I’m not joking. It is feasible.

Flint
    Participant

What kind of cost is involved with that?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Good idea, I didn’t think of uber!

Flint
    Participant

I was unaware the Uber could be used as transportation and still have a trip that left no travel trail?

Angel Parr
    Participant

I’m not really sure how Uber works…Diesel?

Flint
    Participant

I meant by using Uber so leave a data trail thta shows you went to the Ranch and returned?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I mean it depends on the driver. It’s an hour drive from Vegas to the ranch and then back again is two hours total. You could make it worth the driver’s time by leaving a fat tip. People can make special requests from drivers as long they’re comfortable with it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar