(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gigi
    Participant

This place has been here for some time now but as upgrades continues, it only can get better. We’ve already launched our new website, one of our Jacuzzi rooms is undergoing a new makeover, outside pool has been renovated and more to come! For the first time I’m only doing a one week stay. Time is already flying by too fast! I might have to extend another week! If you’ve been here before, you are definitely due for a visit to see all the great changes!! Hope to see you soon!

Anakin
    Participant

I’ll be showing up five weeks from right about this very moment. Eager to see everything new for myself!

Flint
    Participant

Change for this site is not an improvement. Changes at the Ranch are likely to be so.

Gigi
    Participant

The new website just launched last month so yes it’s still in the beginning stages. We’ve already made some improvements to the website. Flint, as with any new website, there could be some more improvements that can be done. We do urge those who come across our website, that if you see something that could be changes, a typo, or have ideas or suggestions to send us an email. Overall, the ladies do love the new website compared to the old one. Again, feel free to send us any suggestions that you may have to better assist us in making it more user friendly.

Gigi
    Participant

Anakin, We will be eagerly awaiting for your arrival to visit us!! 5 weeks seems like forever! But time can sure fly before you know it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar