(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all.

Finally posted my very limited Fall/Winter schedule so you know when I’ll be around for some highly sexual and cerebral adventure. Now available for play:

10/28-11/11
    12/15-12/23
    1/6-1/24

Please don’t miss out!!!!! Just call the office to book a date with me. Hope to see you soon.

Xxoo
    Char

Karl/Mari
    Participant

We emailed about October but never heard back. Does it take some time to hear back when emailing the ladies. It will be our first time. (at a brothel that is) 🙂 Is it better to just come sit in the bar and meet everyone available? What is the best time to come?

Participant

Karl/Mari

If you contacted a specific girl, she can only answer when she is at the Ranch working. Then I have been told they sometimes have limited access to e-mail to answer. I am a newbie and have been told this by other helpful people on the forums. I have also been told that it may be a good idea to e-mail more than one lady so you can see if you connect better with one. I have found through my very limited time here that all the girls have been great and nice. I to will be going for my first time and trust me, Sheri’s is the only place I will consider. Good luck and have fun. Hope this helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar