(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dev S
    Participant

I (under a different name) hadn’t been to Sheri’s for almost two years, and I’m sure I’ve missed my chance to meet some wonderful ladies. But I was extremely fortunate to run into Chelsea!!!

I’d done my research before my visit, and knew I could have a great party with some ladies I’d met before (Destini, Angel Parr, and a few others), but I was also looking at the pictures of the newer ladies. Chelsea was a definite standout there. With her beautiful face, long black hair, and fabulous body, I knew I’d have to meet her.

She was a wonderful surprise! Even though she has some great pictures, she was far better looking in person! And friendly, with a bit of an expected latina fire.

The party was amazing! She obvious loves to dance, judging how sexily she walks and how varied her moves are in bed. She undressed, dancing like she was in a club, shedding her clothes – the sexiest undressing I’ve ever seen.

And her body is as close to perfection as I can imagine! Better! Her pictures really don’t do her justice, especially as they hide how wonderful her breasts are.

The slut that I am, I don’t usually repeat partners in successive trips – I love the variety. But I’m going to have to make an exception with Chelsea. Before I party with another of the lovely ladies at Sheri’s Ranch, I think I’m going to have to have at least one more party with Chelsea!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Dev. never thought to party with Chelsea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar