(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

When is the Christmas Party @ Sheri’s Ranch gonna be? Never been to one. I tried going to the December 2008 one, but had car trouble halfway there and didn’t make it.

Flint
    Participant

I assume there will be one. Dena would know.

suzanne
    Participant

I haven’t heard anything about it yet, but it is always an amazing time! Lots of dancing, singing and a good ole time! It’s definitely worth the drive to be here for it. Just a suggestion, I would recommend that you stay in our hotel, that way, you don’t have to drive.

Suzanne

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 2013 Christmas Party was scheduled for Saturday December 14th at 8:00 pm. If the same criteria are used to select the 2014 Christmas Party’s date, then it may be celebrated on Saturday December 13th at 8:00 pm!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I believe it will be December 13th this year!

Kellie Love
    Participant

I am looking forward to having a glass of wine by the fireplace in the parlor with you gentlemen and gentleladies this year. Maybe adorning a large bow for attire. Come on in and spend the holidays with beautiful ladies, who are ready and willing to give you a gift early!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are less than two weeks remaining until we celebrate the Sheri’s Ranch Christmas Party on December 13, 2014! Please join us for an anticipated wonderful time spent together!

2014 Brothel Holiday Party BLOG http://newblog.sherisranch.com/brothel-events/brothel-holiday-party/

Flint
    Participant

Please post many pictures of the event.

Allissa
    Participant

Word!!!! Ill be there fa sho 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

REMINDER: THERE ARE ONLY 5 DAYS REMAINING UNTIL THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Anonymous
    Inactive

REMINDER: THE SHERI’S RANCH CHRISTMAS PARTY WILL BE HELD TOMORROW (SATURDAY) STARTING AT 8:00 PM.

Flint
    Participant

I wish I could attend….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar