(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Will7
    Participant

Ladies,
    You know more about this than just about anyone. What’s the percentage of men that visit Sheri’s who are not circumcised? I would bet that younger men are more likely to be natural. It’s my opinion that the time for circumcision is past, that we Americans will stop having it done to our baby boys. What do you think?
    Will7

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Will7.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will7,

I don’t believe this subject has been queried before on Sheri’s forum. Sheri’s Courtesans haven’t previously discussed what percentage of circumcised males frequent the brothel. Sheri’s Courtesans perform a DC on every client, so they undoubtedly have personal knowledge concerning the percentage of circumcised clients.

U.S. male baby circumcism surgeries declined significantly between 2007 and 2015 except those performed for religious reasons.

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    NCHS Health E-Stat – August 2013
    Trends in Circumcision for Male Newborns in U.S. Hospitals: 1979–2010
    National trends
    Across the 32-year period from 1979 through 2010, the national rate of newborn circumcision declined 10% overall, from 64.5% to 58.3% (Table and Figure 1). During this time, the overall percentage of newborns circumcised during their birth hospitalization was highest in 1981 at 64.9%, and lowest in 2007 at 55.4%. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/circumcision_2013/circumcision_2013.pdf

Will7
    Participant

Just curious. So I’m moving it up to the top again so more ladies will see it.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

It’s not lady like for us gals to kiss and tell on such a private matter. Personally as long as everyone is clean and hygienic, whether or not a gentleman chooses to be circumcised or all natural is a non issue!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    Flint
    Participant

In this case, what Amber said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar