(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I have been looking at several different houses and the more I look the more I like Sheri’s.

Others in the area don’t reply to e-mails or even offer contact information other than a phone number. Sheri’s offers a motel, and they have gone out of their way to make sure I have all the information I need to make my stay memorable.

I cannot wait till I can get there and see and play with the lovely ladies I have see pictured…

XOXOXO

Marci Fan
    Participant

Mr.Paul….
    I can’t compare Sheri’s to any other ranch.I have
    been to Sheri’s several times in the past year and a half.But
    have never visited another ranch.For me the convenience of the motel,sports bar and restaurant, pool and the hottest ladies in NV all in one place makes it a no brainer.Not to mention the best and hottest bartender Marci.
    I am going to comment on a few of your other threads here also.Dress…Wear what makes you comfortable but be clean.Cleanliness goes a long ways.
    Pool…Yes you share the same pool as the ladies.Just don’t be offended if some of the ladies leave when you get to the pool.The ladies that haven’t been cleared can have no contact with the clients.
    Motel and Limo….Even if the boss is paying for a room in town.Consider renting a car which will be much cheaper in the long run.This will give you more options and if you decide to stay overnight the boss will never know your room in town was empty all night.
    Enjoy your trip.
    MF
    A word to the wise.That pool is a cold sob.

mrpaul
    Participant

Thanks Marci…. But renting a car is not an option as I have a false (trying to get it removed) reckless driving charge on my record….. about a year ago it suddenly appeared and my state claims that their records show I received the charge from out of state.. so for now no one will rent me a car…. and cabs are too expensive..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar