(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations Destini for winning “Courtesan of the Year” 2012!
    Dear Sweet Destini,
    You really deserve the honor of “Courtesan of the Year” 2012!

Congratulations to Ranchmama Dena and all the Sheri’s Ranch Ladies (Destini, Alana, Alexis Ann, Allissa, Amber Lynn, Amy, Angelica Scott, Anna, Ansley, Ashlee, Athena, Baby Doll, Bianca Dash, Brandy Lynn, Brittney Ryder, Cassie, Char, Charina Lee, Cherry, Chloe, CiCi, Ellie, Emma, Eva Morales, Fabienne, Izabella, Jayla Diamond, Jody Rose Carrington, Joy, Juliet, Karli Brooks, Kat, Kate by Fate, Kim, Kimmy D, Kitty Cat, Lexxi, Logan Rose, Luv, Mandi Love, Michelle Lai, Montana, Natalia Perles, Olivia, Penny Hollaway, Phoenix Daniels, Red Diamonds, Riley, Sara, Savannah Secret, Scarlett, Suzanne, Tatyana, Tiffany Hilton and all the other Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans) for winning “Brothel of the Year” two years running 2011 & 2012!

In addition, Congratulations to Sheri’s Ranch Hostesses, Bartenders, Webmaster, Keymasters, Security Personnel, Management Staff, Office Staff, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Groundskeepers, Laundry Staff, Pool and Hot Tub Technicians, Maintenance Staff, Limo Drivers, Brothel Owner Chuck Lee and all other support staffs for their roles in assisting Sheri’s Ranch win “Brothel of the Year” for 2011 and 2012!

anna
    Participant

Congrats Destini!! So awesome. 🙂

xoxo,
    Anna

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

on your win now I can not wait to get there now

QTo
    Participant

Congrats on winning both COY and BOY!

Flint
    Participant

yes double congratulations!

RanchMama

Congrats

Flint
    Participant

Nice picturee, thanks Dena.

Destini
    Participant

Thanks so much the banquet was really nice. The awards are beautiful I feel honored to have it.

VaultExile
    Participant

Congrats Destini – i hope you keep doing well and continue to play magic

catmandu
    Participant

I am so overjoyed that Sheri’s Ranch won Brothel of the Year two years in a row and another woman from Sheri’s Ranch won Brothel of the Year for the second year. I would like to thank Firefigher for stepping up to the plate this year to get everyone at Sheri’s Ranch to vote for the C.W.M.C. awards.

Congratulation to all the women that worked hard at Sheri’s Ranch and winning the Brothel of the Year Award for 2012.

Congratulation to Destini for winning the Courtesan of the Year Award for 2012.

Destini.
    Those are really nice awards. You both deserve them.
    http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/dena4488/Destiniawards_zps940bca19.jpgDestini holding both CWMC B.O.Y.  and C.O.Y.  Awards

Kimmy D
    Participant

Congrats to Destini and Everyone at Sheri’s!!!

YB_Goode
    Participant

Way to go Destini! That’s quite an accomplishment! Although I’m not familiar with who gives the award, or what the exact process is, I can only imagine that you must’ve bested some mighty tough competition to earn the COY honor. Well done.

So did you win a sash or a sparkly tiara or something? (Oh! They should totally hand out those huge championship belts that the boxers get!!) I’m sure you’re a much classier individual than I am, but I’d be super obnoxious if I had some COY bling to stroll around in…And if anyone wanted to talk some smack, I’d be “Excuse me?! What’s that? Oh, I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you over the sound of my mutha-effin’ tiara!…Bitch.” Boom, mic-drop, and OUT. 🙂

As an aside, your award also enhances my own, although admittedly way less impressive, Sheri’s claim to fame. You, Char and me + Playland grand opening…Do you remember? I sure do! So now, not only can I claim bragging rights on being the first client to try out Playland, but I was accompanied by the amazing Char AND gorgeous Destini DURING HER CHAMPIONSHIP RUN! Hell yeah!

Congrats again to you and the whole Sheri’s family!

-YB

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar