(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    retiree
    Participant

reading the forums it suggested contacting multiple women to see who i had chemistry with. there were 2 who were responding. when i didn’t hear back from one on friday i made an appointment with the other. i thought i was polite but she seemed very angry. here’s the email exchange with some info removed to maintain some privacy. i am not trying to get anyone in trouble. did i do something wrong?

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:02 PM
    i’m recently retired and wondered if you had problems with an older man. thanks for your time

Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:17 AM
    Hi ***,
    Thank you for emailing me.. Absolutely not, I don’t have any problems with older men.. In fact, sometimes I prefer it that way.. Have you ever been to the ranch before? Do you have a date and experience in mind that you’d like to have with me? You can always set up an appointment to ensure that I will be available for you when you arrive. I hope to hear from you soon, xo

Thursday February 25, 2016 10:54 AM
    thank you for responding. this will be my first and probably only visit since i will be moving soon. i have plans for *** *** with my kids so my intentions are to show up early *** morning. my wife died 2 years ago so it’s been a while and i want to make sure everything still works.

Thursday February 25, 2016 11:13 AM
    Hi ***,

How early *** morning were you thinking? I will be busy from **:**am-*pm, so you would need to either come around *:**-*am to make sure we have enough time together. Or you can come in after your *** and we can spend the early afternoon together. I hope to hear from you soon, xo

Thursday February 25, 2016 11:49 AM
    my kids probably don’t want to hear about my adventures so to make sure i’m not late for *** my plan is to have my visit end before 8. *** is the first of activities i have planned with my kids so *** morning is my only window. is this too early?

Thursday February 25, 2016 2:33 PM
    Hi ***,
    How much time were you planning on spending with me since you want it to end by *? It is really early but I’m sure you’ll make it worth it 🙂

Thursday February 25, 2016 7:59 PM
    after our time together would you consider having breakfast together if i brought something from outside since the restaurant doesn’t open until 11? i understand if you want to go to sleep after due to the early hour or because of my godly love making skills. part of that is my old man humor but back in my day we had sex barefoot in the snow uphills both ways.

Saturday February 27, 2016 8:53 AM
    Hi ***,
    We could have breakfast together if we are in a bungalow.. What time were you planning on arriving and how long were you wanting our experience to last? You’re right, I may be completely exhausted after your godly love making skills and need to take a nap to have enough energy for the day. Please let me know what time you are setting our appointment for so that I can make sure I am awake and ready for you. xo

Saturday February 27, 2016 1:03 PM
    the only time i have available is early tomorrow morning but *** responded earlier and i made an appointment with her. my love making is godly. unfortunately my stamina is not so i don’t think i’ll be able to see more than one woman. i do appreciate the time you’ve taken to talk to me.

Saturday February 27, 2016 10:12 PM
    Hope you have a great party. Thanks for wasting my time

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by retiree.
    Flint
    Participant

This seems unusual but i have not arrange any parties before noon. Perhaps Madame Dena should be aware of the full email contents?

techieguy80
    Participant

I haven’t conversed with the ladies through email in a while, but I would guess this isn’t usually how it ends. I can see it being frustrating from the ladies perspective to lose an appt. after putting in the time to reply to several emails, but I would think this happens more than you would expect. There could be several factors involved with the response, maybe she was having a bad day, maybe she doesn’t get along well with “*” and that added to the frustration along with many other factors. I hope you had a great party with “*”!

Flint
    Participant

The ladies I email are all polite, but would rather concentrate on near term parties versus long term ones.

fyr
    Participant

Flint, it looks like retiree started emailing Wednesday afternoon for a party on either Sunday or Monday morning and received 5 replies in 4 days. Is that long term? Should he have just stopped emailing after making an appointment? And he seemed very polite. If a lady gets frustrated after 5 emails, then after having a conversation with a lady in the bar what’s the polite way to decline if she asks to go back to her room for negotiations?

Flint
    Participant

To me long term is atsrtin a dialogue a year out.
    I have emailed several ladies at a time stating i have not chosen one for a party and just tryingt o make a decision. After booking a party, i do not lead on the other ladies. if you are not interested in partying with a lady after soem discussion let her know. She should not take it personally.

Allissa
    Participant

This is not normal of our ladies behavior and truly sorry you had to experience this. It probably was outside extremities that was not necessarily personal to you. Your actions are very normal and you did nothing wrong. It was proper for you to inform her of your decision and not leave her hanging. We do have situations all the time with a client emailing multiple ladies, it is your decision who you want to pay for play so feel free to talk to who you want! Hopefully if the opportunity is available again to visit our sexy establishment, we can make it up to you. By the way so nice of you to offer breakfast for an early meeting 😉

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Well said Alissa! This unfortunate situation, is not the norm for us ladies. You can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Amber Lynn.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

I agree with Allissa, this was highly unusual and unprofessional. I sincerely apologize for her short tempered reaction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with contacting multiple ladies, and we promote you doing so on several different areas. Its part of our job to answer emails, and they take a whole 30 mins our of our day, its not a waste of her time, its her responsibility to answer you back, if it doesn’t work out that not your fault, and thats just something she needs to learn how to expect working here. You acted as nothing more than a gentleman, and were even kind enough to let her know that you had other plans, continue doing exactly what you did, your action where perfect, and she needs to have a sit down with Dena so she can learn some proper etiquette! I hope that you have/had a great time with your lady and we see lots more of you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar