(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3557 times
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    countryboy
    Participant

Hello all,
    Yep, it was time to pay ( and boy did I) the ladies a visit. I hadn’t visited the Ranch since last October. But I decided I was just going to walk in and surprise a few people. Well, the first big hug I got was from the lovely Marci. It was wonderful to see my favorite bartender again. If only I was a little younger. Lol It was about 10:30 pm and I checked into my room and decided to freshen up before before heading to the bar. So into the bath tub. The next thing I knew was it was like 1:00 am and I was still in the bath tub (shit, wasted time).
    I headed to the bar and was greeted by the lovely and sexy Fabienne. Thank you my dear for the greeting and nice conversation. Yes, I was tempted. Of course, you all know I always party with the Lady Char, but she was busy all night. So I sat at the bar watching sports and the ladies until it was time for Marci to leave. Then it was just me and this cute sexy blonde left at the bar. I built up the courage and went over and sat down beside her. Well Brittney and I had a nice conversation which resulted in the walk. How could I resist. Party report to follow about Countryboy and Brittney Ryder.
    Well by the time Brit and I were done it was the next day; but I got a few hours sleep and spent the next day doing a little shopping (Swamp People Briefs)m and laying out next to the pool. I love the sun. The Lady Char was surprised and stopped by to say Hi and we planned our meeting for that evening.
    Prior to our meet at the bar, I met the stunning Michelle and she was nice enough to spend some time with me conversing. Michelle is like the girl next door, but much beyond that. She is lovely, sexy, sweet, smart, boobilicous, and a wonderful lady. Will you marry me dear? ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for spending some time with me.
    Of course, the Lady Char showed up and we spent some time catching up. I told her about a little sexual experience I recently had and she was like transformed into this wild creature who had to have sex and dragged me off to her room. I couldn’t resist. I will write a seperate post about this wild night.
    The next morning it was off to the airport and back home. ๐Ÿ™
    Thank you all (including you Marci) for another wonderful time. Party posts will follow soon. What a weekend! Oh, and I got to meet Dena on my way out … nice to meet you.

Damn, work sucks!!!!!!!

Marci Fan
    Participant

Hey CB…
    Damn good trip friend.Lot’s of good fun for you.
    Maybe next time we can meet up out there.
    Marci Fan

countryboy
    Participant

Thanks Marci Fan, fun it was. I would love to hang out with you sometime. The new Bungalow 6 would be a fabulous place for a group. It would be hot. Anybody out there want to be part of that group party?

Kimmy D
    Participant

Who wouldn’t want to play in there? Ahhhh the possibilities… I must have just missed you but hopefully next trip I will have the pleasure!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Count me in! The more the merrier…Can’t go wrong with two curvaceous blondes like Kimmy D and myself!

Kimmy D
    Participant

Oh yes! I am ready and willing!!

michellelai
    Participant

You are just filled with such kind words:))LOL…
    I did enjoy our little chat at the bar . Glad to hear you had a great visit:)
    On your next visit maybe you should come next door to borrow some sugar???

countryboy
    Participant

Sugar it is, I know I will forget that! One thing for sure though, you are all the sweetener anyone would need. Love too!!!

countryboy
    Participant

Oh, and Amber and Kimmy; quit teasing me.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

They’re evil that way. Like we don’t know(or care)what’s going on.

Charina Lee
    Participant

OMG! I’d love to be sandwiched between those gorgeous girls!

Hugs, Charina Lee

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Well hello there CB,
    I’m so happy we spent time together. I’ll leave the details for you. But you are one Hot, Sexy man!

Hmmm….thinking about Playland? And barrowing some sugar? Both a great combo. Count me in on all the sandwiches and sugar too.

Xoxo

Attachments:
    Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Well I can’t figure out how to delete that picture turn it and resize it. Oops

countryboy
    Participant

First my dear Brittney, I must apologize on being so delinguent on a report out and poasting specifically on our little meet. It will follow soon my dear. One thing for sure, it was a hot sexy time. Thank you for the compliment, likewise. Guys, this sexy curvy gal has all the stuff. And that is what playland should be all about; lots of sandwiches, sugar … yes, lots of people having a really good time!!!!!!

Flint
    Participant

That above picture of brittany is a tease. or maybe an incentive to party with her.

countryboy
    Participant

Why would that pic arouse a guy? daaahhh!!!!!!

Pierced
    Participant

Well I canโ€™t figure out how to delete that picture turn it and resize it. Oops

No need, it looks spectacular just the way it is.

audrey
    Participant

Yes that pic sure does

Anonymous
    Inactive

CB

Whew!!!!!

xxoo
    Char

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar