(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    justplay777
    Participant

My wife and I are thinking about coming in March 10th after we ride through red rock canyon. We’ve done this before (not at sheri’s) and don’t have any rules or holding back, we just like to have fun. Yes I’m a very lucky man. Are their ladies that are really “into it” rather than just are willing to “accommodate” a couple? We’ve had one really good experience and one bad one. The good one was a real party and my wife and I lost ourselves in the fun, the other time she was there but not having a good time and we finished quickly just to stop the encounter and both of us agreeing we didn’t want to make that mistake again. It’s always a gamble on chemistry but we appreciate any insight as we are looking forward to stopping in!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@justplay777 Chemistry and compatibility are imperative when it comes to having the best experience, especially with couples. I would suggest either emailing a lady prior to your visit, and building a rapport that way, or taking the time to meet us gals that love playing with couples when you arrive to the ranch! Which ever route you all choose, you will have an amazing and unforgettable experience!

Flint
    Participant

What Amber said.

Angel Parr
    Participant

I personally Love to play with couples. I find it a very special and unique party. I am very bi-sexual, and always try to send my couples home with a new trick that they can play with at home! Sex if the fun part and the easy part of all this, chemistry is the most important, esp for a couples party, so I would agree with Amber. It would be best to email a few ladies ahead of time just to get an idea, but that doesn’t mean that you have to setup an appointment with them, personalities are often hard to portray through emails, so make up a list of ladies you want to talk with, and when you come in just tell the hostess. This way you get to really find out who your lady is and be sure that you have the best choice for you! Most of the time couples just come in and enjoy a few drinks to relax while us ladies take our turns talking with you one at a time, and then you get to pick which you liked the best! I find that to be a great option as well! Most of our ladies play with couples so its really just about finding the one that works best with you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar