(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Lias
    Participant

I was thinking about taking my beautiful wife to Sheri’s Ranch. It’s a first time for both of us and I have some pretty specific questions:

What are the specifics on girl on girl contact for my wife? I know that men have to wear condoms, but I am not sure how this applies to women. If my wife were to go down on a courtesan or vice versa she would need a dental dam? Can everyone use the dam? does everyone need their own dam?

How would using toys work? I assume that the courtesans provide toys, or should we bring them? Can both my wife and the courtesan use the same toy? Or would they need separate toys?

How does contact with both women simultaneously work?
    I have to wear a condom when I interact with the courtesan, but is this also true about my wife? When switching partners would I have to change condoms? Can my wife and the courtesan both perform oral on me simultaneously?

Filming? Are you allowed to film? Is it extra?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Flint
    Participant

The lady of your choice will prvide th latex dams for oral sex with any woman.
    i do not see why you acnnot bring toys. if you email or tweet the aldy ahead of time, you can work out the necessary hardware you will need.
    I do not believe you need a condom with your wife,but will need them for the lady replaced as appropriate. I think both woman can do that as you will be wearing a condom. Again converse wth the lady of your choice for any restrictions she has.
    I expect no filming will be allowed.

Jeremy Lias
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Flint. I figure I could ask any of the girls in advance, but I am not sure who will be available when we come and I am not sure which one we would pick from who is available. I figured it was easier to see if there were general rules that applied across the board. I am aware that not all girls will provide all services.

Can anyone recommend a specific girl for couples? I know you can look up what each girl caters too, but are there any specifically that enjoy couples?

Flint
    Participant

Why not use the search engine and select couples, and any other fields that apply. Then email or tweet the ladies that appeal to both of you?

johnzie
    Participant

My wife and I had s threesome with Juna and it was incredible. I highly recommend her. She used a cling wrap when she gave my wife oral. She had toys but we didn’t use any. I don’t know about the condom question since I only had sex with Juna. Also don’t be deterred from the fact she doesn’t show her face in pictures. She is gorgeous. Enjoy!!!!

Flint
    Participant

unfortunately never met Juna.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

I highly encourage the use of latex dental dams for oral sex; cling film is more porous. When it comes to safety, you wouldn’t need to use a condom with your wife but it would be required for the courtesan- if your courtesan can use a female condom it simplifies the matter of needing to change condoms when swapping between women, (putting one on for the courtesan, taking it off for your wife, putting a fresh one on for the courtesan again, etc) since the courtesan will be the one wearing her own internal condom. Similar to a condom, latex dental dams should not be swapped between partners as it defeats the purpose.

If using toys, the toy would need to have a condom put on it and be changed when switching between women. Some of the ladies bring their own toys, but not all of them do. (On this trip, for example, I forgot my hitachi magic wand!) If there’s a toy you’re into, it’s best to bring it. The question on filming I’m not sure about.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy Lias
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Iris that helps a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar