(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rory
    Participant

This is a very embarrassing question for me but just curious if other clients have similar problems and more curious of how the girls handle these types of cases. For instance what if I negotiate a party and I’ve trouble finishing…I don’t want to upset the girl or give her an idea that I’m not into her. Thank You:)

Flint
    Participant

The ladies are quite understanding about that problem, and will help you finish up up to certain limits. Do not let it stop you planning a party, as the experience is important, although finishing is a nontrivial part for most of us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

After negotiating the party time and type, the client must pay the office. Then the client must shower before the party time begins. Courtesans guarantee a brothel party for a designated time limit, but the burden is on the client to be able to climax. If a client takes an extended amount of time to orgasm, it’s wise to negotiate a two hour or VIP Bungalow party. Sheri’s Ladies are professional Courtesans and highly skilled at their profession, but they can’t guarantee that a client will climax if that client has an inherent problem or mental block that delays or prohibits ejaculation. However, Sheri’s Courtesans are masters at assisting their clients to achieve an orgasm, so I wouldn’t worry about it. As a matter of fact the more a client fears that they won’t climax, the more likely the problem may occur. Clients that have this particular problem probably should not drink alcohol or take medications to relax them because this may compound the problem.

Flint
    Participant

Good advice FF.

Rory
    Participant

FF…I can’t thank you enough for your valuable advise on not only my question but many topics on here. Since it was my first time there I wasn’t prepared but I will be next time I visit. Dena is such a sweet lady she hooked me right up:) Even though I wasn’t prepared the courtesans treated me as if I was royalty. I am already making plans for my birthday to visit again and ill be ready this time:) Thank you Sheri’s for a tremendous first visit and look forward to doing business with you for years to come:)

Flint
    Participant

Good to see that you had a good time, Rory.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar