(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    saurabhindian
    Participant

Hi all
    Do the courtesans reject clients after doing a DC sometimes?
    What should the client do then?

Flint
    Participant

If you fail the check I presume your party is canceled and you leave. firefighter?

Anonymous
    Inactive

saurabhindian,
    If a client fails the DC, that means their Courtesan believes they have a STD (sexually transmitted disease). After failing a DC, another experienced Courtesan may perform another verifying DC to make as certain as possible the client does in fact have a STD. If both Courtesans believe the client has a STD, they may not have a sex party, and are advised to seek a medical doctor for further evaluation and treatment.

saurabhindian
    Participant

How can I know without a doctor that I dont have STD?Indeed I dont have.
    I mean any symptoms specifically on dick that shows one person have STD or that leads to fail dick check.

Allissa
    Participant

I personally just look for bumps, cuts, discharge, or anything that’s not supposed to be there. If you don’t see anything even a little out of norm than you should be good. Sometimes it is possible if the dc does not go ok you can have a no sexual contact party whether its just a massage, strip tease, watch the lady masturbate, or my favorite a 2 girl show!

dog1
    Participant

You can failed a DC and not have and STD. Have you heard of “Pearly penile papules”? They look like bumps that are not supposed to be there. I failed a DC because of this reason and I didn’t get to party at Sheri’s. You can’t blame the girls for not knowing what they are looking at. They have to play safe and they do the best they can.

saurabhindian
    Participant

^^^^ what did u do then? where u did party or you treated ur papules condition?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar