(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by paul1964. This post has been viewed 2453 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paul1964
    Participant

I’m a very happy long-time client at Sheri’s. Up until recently, I’ve always successfully used e-mail to contact my favorite lady or ladies before my visits. However, before my last visit on May 16th & 17th, I didn’t receive any responses to my e-mails. This development unsettled me because I didn’t know if there was something amiss at Sheri’s or the ladies I contacted weren’t feeling well or whatever. Anyway, I still followed through and arrived at Sheri’s on Saturday afternoon. While I was in the bar, I was chatting with lady Angel Parr about my e-mail problem. She informed me that recent SPAM issues forced them to adopt stricter controls. Consequently, some legitimate client e-mails are being sent to SPAM folders.
    My question is: how do I title my e-mail so that my favorite lady gets it? Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank lady Michelle Lai for another wonderful bungalow encounter. And, many thanks to lady Erin as well.

Respectfully, Paul (I was the disabled man in a wheelchair who stayed in Sheri’s hotel room #10 this past weekend with my brother.)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by paul1964.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by paul1964.
    paul1964
    Participant

I’m a very happy long-time client at Sheri’s. Up until recently, I’ve always successfully used e-mail to contact my favorite lady or ladies before my visits. However, before my last visit on May 16th & 17th, I didn’t receive any responses to my e-mails. This development unsettled me because I didn’t know if there was something amiss at Sheri’s or the ladies I contacted weren’t feeling well or whatever. Anyway, I still followed through and arrived at Sheri’s on Saturday afternoon. While I was in the bar, I was chatting with lady Angel Parr about my e-mail problem. She informed me that recent SPAM issues forced them to adopt stricter controls. Consequently, some legitimate client e-mails are being sent to SPAM folders.
    My question is: how do I title my e-mail so that my favorite lady gets it? Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank lady Michelle Lai for another wonderful bungalow encounter. And, many thanks to lady Erin as well.

Respectfully, Paul (I was the disabled man in a wheelchair who stayed in Sheri’s hotel room #10 this past weekend with my brother.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

paul1964,

In addition to the spam problem, Courtesans may only respond to their Sheri’s Ranch email while physically at the brothel and then only in their spare time. Courtesans can not answer their Sheri’s Ranch email from home. If a Courtesan has returned after being off for a period of time, she may have a backlog of 100 emails. There are only two house computers available for 24 Ladies, so it usually takes a while.

I recommend instead that you register for a Twitter account and tweet Michelle at Michelle Lai ‏@MichelleLai_xo, since she’ll receive it immediately. You may want to send a Twitter “Direct Message” if it’s too personal.

Twitter Ladies @SherisBrothel http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/the-ladies-of-sherisbrothel/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar