(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3159 times
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tomsk605036
    Participant

I assume cameras are banned at Sheri’s, but what about smartphones and tablets?
    I can’t think of a smartphone or tablet that doesn’t have a camera in it.

Are clients allowed to bring them to the bar or a party?

Anonymous
    Inactive

tomsk605036,
    Yes, cameras, phones, computers and any electronic device that incorporates a camera may not be taken out inside the bar or brothel. They may be carried in a briefcase, fanny pack, purse or pocket but they can’t be held in a patron’s hand while inside the building. A patron must step outside to use a phone. Anonymity of clients is a primary concern so Sheri’s Ranch wants to make certain a client’s picture is not mistakenly taken by another patron. If a client desires to take pictures they must ask permission of Dena, a hostess or Courtesan, but in no case inside the bar or where other clients are congregated.

tomsk605036
    Participant

Thank you mr. Firefighter.
    A clear and concise answer.
    It should be added to the FAQ.

Emma
    Participant

No recording devices are allowed, including cameras, smartphones and tablets. The Hostess will explain the rules about phones when greeting new clients as they enter the bar.

tomsk605036
    Participant

Do we get frisked when we enter?

“Sir, is that a smartphone in your pocket or are you just happy to be here?”

Flint
    Participant

I have not. It would degrade the atmosphere for that to happen. i wonder if anyone has been inside wearing Google Glass?

tomsk605036
    Participant

Only joking about the frisking on entry.
    Frisking would probably be fun as part of a party though. 😉

Flint
    Participant

Well to ensure no electronic spying devices all of your clothes will have to be removed.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Lol,

That could be a fun start to your brothel adventures! Something similar to a screening at the airport huh?

Flint
    Participant

What she said. That would mean all of the clothing for men would be in the parlor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If a body cavity search were necessary maybe the customer would have to pay for a BDSM party if they really enjoyed it? 😉

Flint
    Participant

Myabe so, firefighter. Would external ladies partying the Ranch want to undergo the body cavity search?

Allissa
    Participant

There have been times where I allow my clients to bring an iPad to play their music playlist to make the experience more comfortable. I make sure no recording is being taken and it is only taken out in the bedroom. I like to feel at home too 🙂

Flint
    Participant

That is considerate of you, Allissa. I believe that i recalled an offical option to have your party recorded. Has any lady agreed to that?

tomsk605036
    Participant

Flint, from the FAQ

Are you Filming any Customers?

No! You will never be filmed or recorded.

Flint
    Participant

I was not referring to surrepticious filming by the Ranch.

Helexan
    Participant

The other place I have used my phone and tablet is my hotel room.

Angel Parr
    Participant

You can use you cell phone in your hotel, and you can have it on you they just don’t want you to have it out in the bar. You don’t have to silent your cell phone , if it rings you are welcome to step outside to answer your call. You can also feel free to ask your girl if she minds you using your phone while in your party if you wish, most of us are pretty understanding. All electronic devices that have the availability to record video or audio fall under the same rules.
    Lol no, you won’t be frisked but if you have a bag and are checking into the hotel security may check your bag for any contraband.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only time I have ever had my fanny pack or briefcase checked by security is when I take them into a party room with a Courtesan. I fully agree with this practice because it is for the Lady’s safety and protection.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar