(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ellie, the Provocative Romanian Goddess

I was originally going to miss spending special intimate time together with Ellie again on my trip to NYE County; however, at the last minute she extended her schedule. I visited Sheri’s Ranch on Wednesday February 18, 2015 but she had an appointment so I thought my bad luck was continuing. I left to finish business elsewhere and returned to spend the night in Sheri’s Hotel since I had a room certificate. I was tired so I made an appointment for Ellie the next morning at 10:00 am before leaving for home. I’m glad that I was able to delay my departure because Ellie provided the most passionate girlfriend experience of my entire life!

When Ellie greeted me on Thursday morning February 19, 2015 she looked extremely provocative and exceptionally gorgeous! Ellie is a petite 5’2” tall 24 year old young Lady, a slender 125 pounds, silky black hair, sensuous brown eyes, 36DD-24-34 curvaceous measurements, and her natural breasts are the most exquisite and perfect I’ve ever seen and touched! Her firm and toned body is absolutely flawless and her face is breathtakingly beautiful. Ellie’s full lips depict those of a fairytale princess and they are tantalizingly soft too. Ellie is the elusive princess Walt Disney tried to capture in Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. She has the most darling perfectly pedicured size six feet of any woman imaginable and Cinderella would have been envious! Foot fetish worshippers will be totally mesmerized. Ellie is irresistible with her sexy Romanian accent in conjunction with her other feminine attributes and I found her to be the most alluring woman I’ve ever encountered.

I desired a one-hour girlfriend experience and I discovered that Ellie is a very fair negotiator! We agreed on a figure in a matter of minutes, and she’s very congenial even in that awkward money matter phase of the overall brothel experience. I felt a little guilty initially because I have a daughter almost twice her age, but I got over it real fast. However, I didn’t ask her to call me daddy or grandpa!

I had to endure the required DC but I was ready with my chicken underwear that emitted cock a doodle doo. After I showered and returned to her bedroom wrapped in a towel, she removed her sexy black dress and I gasped at her incredible loveliness! Ellie’s body is absolutely perfect with her unblemished tanned skin! I believe she is the most seductive woman with whom I’ve ever made love! She not only looked the part, but Ellie is one of the most magnificent lovers with whom I’ve been fortunate enough to share a bed for unprecedented romantic sex.

Our amorous session was over much too quickly because I could have spent the rest of my life in her company. Ellie is the ultimate woman, passionate lover, fantastic conversationalist and companion rolled into one! I guarantee that any client will be overwhelmed by Ellie’s professional Courtesan expertise! Ellie took me on a climactic voyage to lovers’ paradise that I’ll remember for eternity! I’ve already booked another appointment with precious Romanian Ellie!

Ellie’s Official Page profile, preferences, body stats, schedule, party types she caters, photos and reviews: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=558

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

“I was ready with my chicken underwear that emitted cock a doodle doo.”

…didn’t see that coming.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar