(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paul1964
    Participant

I’m a very happy long-time client. And, usually, I don’t have problems communicating with the ladies via email. Moreover, I always wait until the lady I want to email is at Sheri’s. But, at present, I’m having trouble getting my favorite lady–Michelle Lai–to respond to my latest email. I’ve been told that Sheri’s email servers have had issues in the past. I’m wondering if that’s the case now. A response from one or more of the ladies would be helpful.
    Respectfully,
    Paul

Flint
    Participant

Since each lady has her own schedule for answering emails, and Sheri’s servers can bog down, I suggest patience. You could always call the office , and ask them to tell Michelle to check her mail.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hello Paul,

Yes…we have email issues occasionally and don’t always know where they originate. Also, as Flint mentioned we are in the computer room when our schedules allow and that can be sporadic at the best of times. You can call the office but that isn’t usually the best course of action because it kind of makes us feel as if we are being pressured. Believe me, we never mean to neglect any of our guests whether they are here and we are personally entertaining them or they are awaiting a return email. This being said, I will get in touch with Michelle and have her look for an email from you. Thank you for checking in and we will see if things are working on our end.

Hope to have you return soon,

Montana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar