(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I have emailed a lady this week but have gotten no response. is there a problem with the email system?

Amber Lynn
    Participant

The emails are up and running. However, sometimes we do have technical difficulties sending and/or recieving emails!

Rember we can only access our emails when we are at the ranch…so if you contact a lady who is not currently here, you may have to wait until she return for a response!

Pierced
    Participant

Patience, young grasshopper. Check the lady’s schedule and rest assured you will receive a response the next time she is at the ranch.

Flint
    Participant

She has been at the ranch since Monday, or so says the schedule.

mrpaul
    Participant

I have been waiting to here from Montana. but I have gotten messages from Shiloh so I know e-mails are working.. if any of the ladies can Please ask Montana to let me know about plans for wen night?

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Patience is a virtue! Sometimes ladies have to rearrange their schedules at the last minute, thus the line up shows they are here…or a lady my come in a day or two later the originally schedules…and other times our emails get intertwined and we do not see them…RELAX! Good things come to those who wait!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar